New Game Kids Are Playing Called " Knockout " Vol All Types Of Level Mad

Damn freaking animals lol I thought it was gunna be like open chest a game kids played when I was young

I used to do this, but I would pretend to offer some trees or something, then...POW! 
So cowardly 
mean.gif
Yup, I've grown a lot since those days.

Dude said they play to test their "hand skills". I'm afraid he has no clue what that really means. KOing someone by blindsiding them takes no skill at all....doesn't even require a super powerful punch, either.

D-bags. When someone dies from this or ends up permanently damaged, I'll have no sympathy whatsoever for the perps. Lock 'em up and let 'em rot.

notice how they're all minorities
notice *** they target the vurenable
notice how this propels fear from older folk of young minority kids and they will 'defend' themselves whenever a young man approaches them because they saw these fools on the news pulling stunts like these.

inb4 OH BUT NOT EVERYBODY IS LIKE THIS

it takes a select few to ruin the party for everybody else.

I wish a lil ***** would..

You can't do anything because you are an unsuspecting victim

I would be out for BLOOD when I woke up.

If I got hit with this ****, them ___'s better hope I die where I lay :smh:

against who though? You'll never find them.

This is why you don't stop to help anyone who asks you for directions or the time.

True, but it doesn't matter, because that one chick caught it from behind. You basically have to be on point at all times no matter what you are doing.

Swear to god I hope they catch all those ******** and put those ************* under the jail. Nobody better cry for them and talk about they are young and don't know any better. No mercy for them, they need to know they are responsible for their actions.

Last edited:
Damb...

Not the young brothers doe... :smh:

Don't know what y'all are talking about... But I ain't EVER had ANY homeboy do this...

I've seen snuffs in my life... But it was on the court... Or between some dudes they didn't like...

There was a REASON ... And you could see why they'd target the person.

Hitting a dude walking down the street, kinfoe?

These young dudes don't know how damaging this is...

And they're only hitting white people? :x

Watching somebody get sucker punched makes my stomach turn. Hopefully these boys are caught.

been doin this is oakland since the early 90's... called em 'sleeper missions'

..get one of those single hole punchers

View media item 647299

and a shoestring for making a necklace out of your victims Licenses/School ID's...

i've stunted with a string of knockouts around my neck :smh:

been doin this is oakland since the early 90's... called em 'sleeper missions'

..get one of those single hole punchers

View media item 647299

and a shoestring for making a necklace out of your victims Licenses/School ID's...

i've stunted with a string of knockouts around my neck :smh:
killa-cam-spits-on-lil-girl-o.gif

Dudes like you are the reason "The Town" gets a bad rap...
And you are proud of this...smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom