New Game Kids Are Playing Called " Knockout " Vol All Types Of Level Mad

Dudes like you are the reason "The Town" gets a bad rap...
And you are proud of this...smh

1. if you pay attention to what i wrote, i put the :smh: face after my last sentence showing how it was a dumb thing looking back

2. The way you're coming at me I can definitely tell you didn't grow up where I had to. shake your fist and scoff at the tv/computer but not comprehend the day to day realities we had to go through...

fallback

Last edited:
ughhh.

The way they play they are 0 repercussions. They prey on frail dudes and women... women :x There's at least 3 of them just in case you don't go down on the first shot. You're not even paying attention to their faces when you walk by. They'll be gone when you wake up.

I know some kids that did this once. Dude was an amateur boxer and dropped some random guy on the curb. Disgusts me.

Back in the 90s this was the first stage before jackmoves ...f'd up and a damn shame how we use to roll but we payed our dues and try our best to help the younger cats on choosing a better path! We can't reach em all though..... :smh:

Am I the only one who thinks this is absolutely hilarious? Sure it's wrong and every thing but it's pretty damn funny. Keep knocking random people out kids! 

You look like you should be auditioning to be victim #6 though.

Last edited:
This is one of the stupidest most disgusting things I have ever seen

When one these idiots get shot, or catch a case, I won't feel sorry for them

I all for supporting my young black brothers. But this is some ignorant, low life nonsense.

1. if you pay attention to what i wrote, i put the :smh: face after my last sentence showing how it was a dumb thing looking back

2. The way you're coming at me I can definitely tell you didn't grow up where I had to. shake your fist and scoff at the tv/computer but not comprehend the day to day realities we had to go through...

fallback
pimp-slap-o.gif

Typical sucka answer...
I grew up in Fillmore so don't tell me what I know and don't know.
Second, if you really felt some type of way you should have prefaced that you were ashamed of your actions instead of waiting to the end to use that emoji, Ie, you were proud of your actions but tried to cover it up so you wouldn't get call on your ish.. Yep so are you still a lame that gives "The Town" a bad rap..
Won't even entertain another garbage response from you...

Last edited:
jeez, & i thought i was a misguided youth - closest i ever came to this was give someone unsuspecting a wedgy

Am I the only one who thinks this is absolutely hilarious? Sure it's wrong and every thing but it's pretty damn funny. Keep knocking random people out kids! 

i mean, have you ever been knocked out? it's not fun or funny

Last edited:

fallback
Typical sucka answer...
I grew up in Fillmore so don't tell me what I know and don't know.
Second, if you really felt some type of way you should have prefaced that you were ashamed of your actions instead of waiting to the end to use that emoji, Ie, you were proud of your actions but tried to cover it up so you wouldn't get call on your ish.. Yep so are you still a lame that gives "The Town" a bad rap..
Won't even entertain another garbage response from you...

View media item 633692
fallback with the self righteousness..
I explained a moment in my history and you are upset with the way it was phrased?
my boys from potrero probably ran up on you before and you are just getting your frustration out by coming at me sideways...
I guess I'll have to understand how a nobody from the mo thinks.

Last edited:
Wtf is wrong with these kids. Hitting women, kids, targets can be anybody? Really anybody? If someone was to knockout their family members I wonder how they would feel. If I had a piece and one of these morons attempted to hit me I would put bullets in them with no dambs given male or female idgaf. You don't "knockout" women for no reason that's just not right.

Last edited:
View media item 633692
fallback with the self righteousness..
I explained a moment in my history and you are upset with the way it was phrased?
my boys from potrero probably ran up on you before and you are just getting your frustration out by coming at me sideways...
I guess I'll have to understand how a nobody from the mo thinks.
That's cute papi, tough talk from a guy behind a computer who wants to play the ignorant game of who is the hood the most. Smh
You can have your hood card and your make believe stories because no real hood ninjas are on a computer writing with the passion you have. I am glad my moms got me out of there, so good job in punching random people in the face and showing out on a Internet forum. You are so gangsta, lol..
Don't have anything to prove to you, and that's the problem with lames, always trying to show how hard they are but all they are doing is selling wolf tickets on the Internet... Can't be to hood because you have a computer and probably a cell phone( probably a metro with prepaid minutes) lol

1. when did i try to act "tough" or make any threats against you?

2. my make believe stories? If my story is fake then why are you so upset with me giving the town a bad name during my youth?

3. you are the one who thinks I'm "gangsta" which is why you are so upset with me committing crimes during my youth and giving oakland a bad reputation.

3. just look at what you typed "Can't be to hood you have a computer and probably a cell phone".... wut?!?! are you saying that cats in the hood don't have computers or cellphones?... did you really grow up in filmore? honestly?

I explained a small part of my experience growing up...and you are so upset without actually understanding what you are upset about.
If you have really grown up in the rough parts of SF, potrero hill, filmore, the TL's HP, etc. you would understand and actually know how sleeper missions were ran and wouldn't be so shocked that somebody from your same area held his own during his adolescence.... But you don't because you not really from there. This is all probably new information to you and you don't know how to react, because you never had to react growing up

I'm glad your mom moved you out though.... people like you shouldn't be in areas like that.

EDIT: Actually, i didn't have a cellphone back then.... had a motorola 2 way with the clear blue shells. Getting at females on findapix...

Last edited:
1. when did i try to act "tough" or make any threats against you?

2. my make believe stories? If my story is fake then why are you so upset with me giving the town a bad name during my youth?

3. you are the one who thinks I'm "gangsta" which is why you are so upset with me committing crimes during my youth and giving oakland a bad reputation.

3. just look at what you typed "Can't be to hood you have a computer and probably a cell phone".... wut?!?! are you saying that cats in the hood don't have computers or cellphones?... did you really grow up in filmore? honestly?

I explained a small part of my experience growing up...and you are so upset without actually understanding what you are upset about.
If you have really grown up in the rough parts of SF, potrero hill, filmore, the TL's HP, etc. you would understand and actually know how sleeper missions were ran and wouldn't be so shocked that somebody from your same area held his own during his adolescence.... But you don't because you not really from there. This is all probably new information to you and you don't know how to react, because you never had to react growing up

I'm glad your mom moved you out though.... people like you shouldn't be in areas like that.

EDIT: Actually, i didn't have a cellphone back then.... had a motorola 2 way with the clear blue shells. Getting at females on findapix...
164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

Boi Stop, you are too funny.
I am curious how a nobody like me has you all in your feelings like Drake. That proves to me all I need to know about your character and that you truly are a lame that got called on his ish and now wants to moonwalk like MJ in his day. It's okay papi, you win, I never had to fight in Fillmore after school, I never heard gunshots outside my window, I was just a nerd who got punked and bullied, you win
Thugnificient, lol
I am done, I will go back to my nothing life where I volunteer in my community in Houston as well as when I come home every year to volunteer at the Boys and Girls club in Fillmore....
You are the man, lol
Did you just right a whole thesis, boy you softer then Charmin, lol

Last edited:

That's not holding your own though...that's cowardice.

It's good that it's not something that you're proud of though.

some dudes try doing this to me, I'm pulling my knife out and using it on him.

But the whole point of this is for you not to see it coming. You really wouldn't have a chance to pull out a knife

nah bro. Somebody starts walking near you that you don't know, you already gotta be ready. The second they make a quick movement you gotta be ready. When their hands go up you gotta get out that one and pull the blade out if there's multiple people.

some dudes try doing this to me, I'm pulling my knife out and using it on him.
But the whole point of this is for you not to see it coming. You really wouldn't have a chance to pull out a knife
nah bro. Somebody starts walking near you that you don't know, you already gotta be ready. The second they make a quick movement you gotta be ready. When their hands go up you gotta get out that one and pull the blade out if there's multiple people.
yes its good to always be ready for something like this but lets not go around stabbing the everyone that makes a sudden movement next to you now 
laugh.gif

Wtf is wrong with these kids. Hitting women, kids, targets can be anybody? Really anybody? If someone was to knockout their family members I wonder how they would feel. If I had a piece and one of these morons attempted to hit me I would put bullets in them with no dambs given male or female idgaf. You don't "knockout" women for no reason that's just not right.
Why just women? No man should have this played on him either. 

Back
Top Bottom