New Game Kids Are Playing Called " Knockout " Vol All Types Of Level Mad

this is just sad

lets turn the thread into an OG knockout and 4 square appreciation thread 
pimp.gif

This is pathetic. I will feel zero sympathy if anyone who EVER played this game catches a bullet. And to the NT'ers in here saying they "played", I hope I never meet you IRL :smh: I hope you guys are ashamed.

Crazy. They know who they target. :smh:

One day someone is going to slip and hit the wrong person. Then this story is going to have a totally different ending.

Never heard of this crap when I was in high school. Really though, what goes through a person's mind that makes this appealing? That's got to be some sickness, emptyness, inhumane, all of the above. Like, do these dudes ever think about their own families perhaps walking down the street getting blindsided by some other idiot?

These clowns are the reasons why some women and men still tense up or clutch their bags when I walk towards them :smh:

I say give all these young hooligans rifles and send them on the frontlines overseas. They already proved their expendable. Why not take a few of our enemies out before getting clapped up in the process

Last edited:
This is disgusting, these kids need to go to prison for this. Bunch of losers :smh:

Sooner or later, someone's gonna get shot over this stupid game. I can't believe we've gotten this stupid.

These clowns are the reasons why some women and men still tense up or clutch their bags when I walk towards them :smh:

I say give all these young hooligans rifles and send them on the frontlines overseas. They already proved their expendable. Why not take a few of our enemies out before getting clapped up in the process

tumblr_mia16bethV1qievzbo1_400.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks this is absolutely hilarious? Sure it's wrong and every thing but it's pretty damn funny. Keep knocking random people out kids! 

Back
Top Bottom