New Game Kids Are Playing Called " Knockout " Vol All Types Of Level Mad

i keep seeing a lot of these knock-out news reports coming out of the Great Lakes area...

...while this is a serious problem in itself...i find it disturbing that this is getting the coverage its getting compared to the fact that most people
have not seen or were exposed to the news reports/statistics that there were over 500 murders in Chicago in 2012! most i tell this too don't believe me (about the number)

i feel this knock-out stuff is getting the press its getting in part due to the fact that some of the victims are not inner-city thugs, while the 500+ murders in Chicago in 2012
got little attention from the people that don't think it affects them

more of a class issue than race imo but maybe my post makes some sense to some of you guys?

not down-grading the problem, just an observation

i feel like the media coverage is just making things worse. kind of has that columbine effect where kids saw the shooters getting coverage and thought to themselves "oh, the whole world will know my name if I do the same thing" At some point the news coverage has got to stop and worldstar has to ban these videos, that's the only way this can die down or not spread

Been seeing this all over facebook for the last week or so.It's slowly making it's way to Cali... 
mean.gif

93 Year Old Kills “Knock-Out Game” Thug
Posted on Dec 9, 2013Written by Admin

shareshareshareshare

BE CAUTIOUS OF THIS NEW “GAME” BEING PLAYED! It is sending people to the hospital with broken jaws and missing and broken teeth! Far too often we are seeing crime scene photos in the daily news. From the LA Daily News, to the NY Daily News! For this fragile elderly victim, elder help and home care for her is needed! But at the end of the story you will see she definitely taught them to respect your elders!

St, Louis, MO — Gladis Bennett, 93 yr old grandmother, was on her way Saturday morning to visit her grandchildren. It was a special morning as it was her granddaughter’s 14th birthday. She was waiting for the bus that would take her downtown because she just donated her used car to charity. That is when everything changed for the worse. She was waiting at the bus stop and suddenly she felt the sharp pain on the left side of her body. The force was so strong it knocked her down. When she looked up she could see a group of young men just laughing at her.

One of them started kicking her. Before they could hurt her anymore she reach for her purse, pulled out her weapon and annihilated the main assailant. Thankfully the rest ran away after that. She was terrified, she was sure that this was the end of her life.
12-Badass-Granda-with-guns-badass-grandma-with-killer-gun

SHARE ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER!!

A homeless man who witnessed the attack told reporters Bennett acted like a super-hero. “I saw her get sucker punched from behind really, really hard. She hit the ground and then they all started kicking her. She got this huge pistol out of her purse and BOOM!… Headshot! Game over son, you know what I’m saying? Poor n*gga never ever had a chance.”

Bennett was attacked about a year prior to this incident. Her personal injury lawyer for that claim, prompted her to take measures to protect herself to the fullest. She said if she had not, who knows what that dangerous group of kids would’ve done to her.

Bennett was taken to the hospital with scrapes and bruises and was released later on that day. She is grateful she has all of her teeth still in tact. She went all this time without dentures! As for her 21 year old attacker, he was pronounced dead at the scene from a bullet wound to the head.

Through all this she was inspired, at her old age, to find OnLine Classes to further her education for an OnLine Criminal Justice Degree! Good for you Grandma!!

- See more at: http://dailybuzzlive.com/archives/1607#sthash.PxrHgClU.dpuf

That's not real.

No real person would ever end their story with "Good for you Grandma!!"

Last edited:
Story is fake, nevermind.

The story about an elderly St. Louis woman killing a “Knock-Out” game suspect is a hoax

Posted on: 6:00 pm, November 26, 2013, by Dan Gray, updated on: 09:40am, November 27, 2013

Facebook2K+
Twitter30
Google
Pinterest
LinkedIn
Email

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) — A story is bouncing around the internet about a 93-year-old St. Louis woman who shot and killed a man who was playing the knockout game.

The “Knockout Game” is when people randomly assault strangers in an attempt to knock them out with one punch. It has happened in St. Louis and other cities, sometimes leading to death.

The story looks legitimate, but it’s false. The headline says “93 Year Old Granny Kills Knockout Game Thug.” There’s a picture of a smiling woman holding a revolver. The cut-line under the photo says Gladis Bennett is showing the gun to reporters.

The story claims that the woman was approached by a group of men as she waited for a bus and was punched from behind and knocked to the ground. But she reached in her purse pulled out a gun and shot and killed the main aggressor and the rest of the bad guys took off. The story appears on the National Report website, a website that carries a disclaimer that says, “The National Report is an online portal for “citizen journalists”. The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone.”

The story also appeared on www.superofficialnews.com which also carries a disclaimer from editor in chief of the world: Paul Horner.

The disclaimer says, This entire site is pretty much just a resume containing a collection of my writings and such for the off chance that someone like The Onion or The Daily Show ever happens to stop by.”

It’s interesting to note that a St. Louis police detective named, Paul Horner, appears in the in the phony story. The St. Louis Police Department says it has no record of a Gladis Bennett as a crime victim and the department says it has no employees by the name of Paul Horner.

We have contacted both websites and are still waiting for a reply.

There's a recent vid at the mall. Guy tries to punch woman from behind and she beats the snot out of him. Attacker hunched over leaking from the nose. A male bystander also responded physically to defend the female victim.

i was about to say.... how can you not knock out a 93 year old lady wiht a blindside hit 

these are good fake articles though, hopefully they will cause a few idiots to stop playing this dumb game

these guys are chumps they know better to not do this in the hood or they would get clapped so instead they get defenseless people

Back
Top Bottom