New Game single off L.A.X. - Big Dreams Produced by Cool and Dre

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Link?

might wanna edit that.

back to the bidness.

beats okay, i heard better from the duo. writing hooks is not game's strong point and it clearly shows on this song. the verses were alright, nothingtoo memorable.

i'm still a fan of the game even after all of the nonsense. but if this seriously his last album, he needs to really step it up... because this is weak.this is a song the hood will like, but is not good enough to be a single and will flop commercially. basically, at best, it's a good mixtape song.

he needs to stop name droppin so much...... like just cause dude produces ur track dont mean u have to put them all in ur song and the references to dre needsto stop too

but beat is NASTY this is one of the best hooks i heard from since he left fifty props to him for that... nice track

oh and he needs to give the 50 situation a rest with them shots

Song is dope
pimp.gif
, and it's not his single just one for the fans to bumpin the whip while waiting for his album which is fine with me..Hook was str8, but if he wants to sell out he could just get justin timberlake on a hook thenhave his album sound like trash b/c of all the watered down features like some other "gangster" rapper's album
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

he needs to stop name droppin so much...... like just cause dude produces ur track dont mean u have to put them all in ur song and the references to dre needs to stop too

but beat is NASTY this is one of the best hooks i heard from since he left fifty props to him for that... nice track

oh and he needs to give the 50 situation a rest with them shots

definitely agree, game was one of my favorite rappers since the documentary but then the doctors advocate
indifferent.gif
, all you heard was dre, 64 impala, piru,compton
indifferent.gif

i hope this album is
pimp.gif

oh my god thank you game for delivering again...

i'm so happy that he didn't drop a wack !%$ single...i'm proud of him
laugh.gif

matter fact, if i was the old me i would curtis them
courtesy of my smiff and wesson i kill tracks like aids n get infected
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom