New Game single off L.A.X. - Big Dreams Produced by Cool and Dre

No one except Game stans thought that Let's Ride and One Blood were solid hits
one blood was a hit, just barely but it still was a hit.

wouldn't get far was also a hit, but a minor hit at that... but thats because he was doing nothing but name dropping for three minutes.

and let's ride was a total brick

man, Game was my fav. artist back in the day but dude name drops SOOOO much it's hard to defend him...plus his antics are
smh.gif

i still look for dude's music though and this track is
pimp.gif
but AGAIN with the friggin name drops...
smh.gif
he needs to get that out of his system...lyrics aresomewhat above average i guess, but it's not supposed to be anything special since this sounds like a street single...i'm hoping L.A.X. is dope though

y'all can hate, but if he's smart he gets wayne on the remix for this...

hook was weak BTW
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

man, Game was my fav. artist back in the day but dude name drops SOOOO much it's hard to defend him...plus his antics are
smh.gif

i still look for dude's music though and this track is
pimp.gif
but AGAIN with the friggin name drops...
smh.gif
he needs to get that out of his system...lyrics are somewhat above average i guess, but it's not supposed to be anything special since this sounds like a street single...i'm hoping L.A.X. is dope though

y'all can hate, but if he's smart he gets wayne on the remix for this...

hook was weak BTW
eyes.gif

Nope THANK GOD wayne wasn't on the remix I'm sick of him, Ya Boy is on the remix

Ya BOY

DESTROYED THIS.

Ya Boy's time is comming.....I can feel it.

we need that Bay and LA unity to bubble like florida and texas were/are.

Seems like the only time NT cares about a hook is on Game songs, i don't kno maybe I'm not in the music forum that often, but I've never seen somany people complain about a hook on a song(a street single at that)
grin.gif
.And yea the name dropping is there, but I'm not listening to the song to see how many names dude says, or how great the hook is

And I'm not pointing any fingers, but like someone on pg4 said, 50 got some of yall dudes brainwashed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by skips kicks

Ya BOY

DESTROYED THIS.

Ya Boy's time is comming.....I can feel it.

we need that Bay and LA unity to bubble like florida and texas were/are.

\Sounded weak

he be mentioning N,S,B,C it makes me wonder if he likes to affliate with them.

Back
Top Bottom