New Game single off L.A.X. - Big Dreams Produced by Cool and Dre

Originally Posted by JayJay414

the game has a great delivery...but he always has to mention Dre and Jay...kind of annoying but other than that song is kinda ill...

As a fan I've come to realize this is part of his style "Name-Dropping". No different than Pusha T talking about coke all he time, It dosentmake a difference as long as they can incorporate it in there lyrics well then it should not make a difference. I mean in most of the songs he's justreferring them to a part of his past "I took you n's to award shows,there go Jay right there,where? Right there!, I had all you n's in suitslookin cleaner than a pair of fresh nike airs" <<<This type of **+ should not be hated on b/c he said Jay.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Cool Beat
Name Dropping
Average lyrics
Awful Hook

Yup, it's a Game track.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

co-sign

(Puts flame suit on)
I have just realized that Game has no ability to make actual hits. The only ones he ever made were with the assistance of Dr Dre and Fif. He really needs tohire a hook writer (and a ghost writer).

I also think its really funny that he is retiring because he "already has two classics". When its 2010 and people are looking back at the last decadeof albums that came out, no one (except Game stans) will name the Documentry or the DA as classics.

Game is so bi-polar its not even funny. One day he disses Jay, the next he calls him a legend. One day he says he will never talk to Big Fase again, the nexthe's ridin with him. Dude just can't make up his mind.

all of his "hits" that people say he got assistance on are trash to me.

i like this song. imo his music is better off without 50. ive never been a person who cares for hooks to much. most of my fav. tracks dont even have hooks.

I have just realized that Game has no ability to make actual hits. The only ones he ever made were with the assistance of Dr Dre and Fif. He really needs to hire a hook writer (and a ghost writer).
FIF got you brainwashed B,

Son can spit....i could give a F about a hook....yall acting liek just cuz his hooks aint in melodic format like Ja or Fif, he cant make a hook, its justsimply not his style, it wouldnt match up with his raspy voice....

Dreams, Higher, Put you on the Game, lets ride, and one blood > your statment.

Originally Posted by skips kicks

I have just realized that Game has no ability to make actual hits. The only ones he ever made were with the assistance of Dr Dre and Fif. He really needs to hire a hook writer (and a ghost writer).

Son can spit....i could give a F about a hook....yall acting liek just cuz his hooks aint in melodic format like Ja or Fif, he cant make a hook, its just simply not his style, it wouldnt match up with his raspy voice....

First song I heard from Game, I was like damn $*@@ was
pimp.gif
... One of my favorite tracks from Game

Big Dreams
Beat-
pimp.gif
Song-
pimp.gif

Son can spit....i could give a F about a hook....yall acting liek just cuz his hooks aint in melodic format like Ja or Fif, he cant make a hook, its just simply not his style, it wouldnt match up with his raspy voice....

Anything that came off the Documentary had tutoring from both Dre and Fifty (check who the Executive Producers are on that album). I wasn't sayingFifty's hooks made his songs better, but you can just tell that when Game had Dre and Fif over looking his records, they came out a lot better (people saythat Dr Dre is a perfectionist, and it shows in the work he puts out and the projects he oversaw)

No one except Game stans thought that Let's Ride and One Blood were solid hits. Let's Ride was produced by Scott Storch (a Dr Dre prodigy) and had aterrible hook, song structure. And for One Blood, if you think "spitting" is name dropping every-other-line and talking about blowing peoples headsoff, then you have a lot to learn.

I apologize for the minor thread-jack, we now return to our regularly scheduled programing

No one except Game stans thought that Let's Ride and One Blood were solid hits
XXL labeled one blood the song of the summer in 2006,

Game went platinum basically off of the strength of one blood, the video was on 106 an park for a couple weeks

Eeven 50 know what time it is:

��

Game is back! song is very nice. i could really care less about hooks and whatever. just go hard on a beat and im good. cant wait for his album especially hismixtapes!

WC

Well the song i listen to it about 40 times already

nothing serious but nothing bad

the only thing i'm impressed is the name

L.A.X
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
airport

No one except Game stans thought that Let's Ride and One Blood were solid hits
XXL labeled one blood the song of the summer in 2006,

Game went platinum basically off of the strength of one blood, the video was on 106 an park for a couple weeks

Eeven 50 know what time it is:
http://www.youtube.com/v/0uqEgeDPNHY&hl=en
��

Doctor's Advocate did not go platinum homie...

^^ It shipped 1,000,000 copies therfore RIAA certifies it as Platinum certified since 1,000,000 + copies have been purchased by distributors.

shipped plaitnum = a platinum plaque...

It shipped 1,000,000 copies therfore RIAA certifies it as Platinum certified since

1,000,000 + copies have been purchased by distributors

laugh.gif

riaa? you mean those dirty suits that be suing 12 year girls for 30 songs?

get outta here with that. the records shipped means nothing homie.

than fat joe just went gold, ye went 4 times, and curtis did 3.

game was stuck at 800k at the last soundscan.

game was stuck at 800k at the last soundscan.
Nah, he was stuck at 930k,
if you woulda played the video posted you would have herd curtis admit that.

What are you talking about RIAA certifies all records in any genre. Gold, platinum, or diamond....they are the industry standard for album certifications....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by duckfan35

Anything that came off the Documentary had tutoring from both Dre and Fifty (check who the Executive Producers are on that album). I wasn't saying Fifty's hooks made his songs better, but you can just tell that when Game had Dre and Fif over looking his records, they came out a lot better (people say that Dr Dre is a perfectionist, and it shows in the work he puts out and the projects he oversaw)

No one except Game stans thought that Let's Ride and One Blood were solid hits. Let's Ride was produced by Scott Storch (a Dr Dre prodigy) and had a terrible hook, song structure. And for One Blood, if you think "spitting" is name dropping every-other-line and talking about blowing peoples heads off, then you have a lot to learn.

It's funny how people wanna give all of game's credit to Dre or 50 but even when the whole fallout thing happened he still went platinum w/oselling out and making a "candy shop" just for the sole purpose of selling records. Now are you trying to tell me if you took away Em & Dre from50 after GRODT that he would have sniffed Double-Platinum?
smh.gif
(Platinum was easyat this time when records were still selling). And here we go w/ the hating on him for name-dropping ....Read my statement about this topic earlier in thethread.

Back
Top Bottom