New Game single off L.A.X. - Big Dreams Produced by Cool and Dre

song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think the beat is aight and i think his flow isnt there i mean love me no more he was spittin way harder

His last album is about to be dope. Bangin' *#$ street single and his real single is with Nas and Akon called Streed Rydaz. Akon is the Nate Dogg of the21'st century and u got Nasty Nas Mr. Escobar on the same track. I'm willing to put my life

savings on dudes album and can bet is gonna be the best album of the year next to Detox. Everyone hatin on him, but what a lot of you don't understand isthat his career almost when flat when he got kicked off Aftermath and Interscope.

Regardless of that he put out an album that wasn't as good as his original but still pretty good for not having his mentor on it. Dr. Dre has already givenhim tracks it's been confirmed, now it's up to him to put it on or scrape it. It is a wrap and

rap was falling off with all that BS from all these young cats trying to get in the game and all that Dj Khaled +$+, but reperations are far past due. Shyne,Nas, Snoop, Game, Lupe, Jadakiss, Kanye, Ice Cube, WC, and Talib are the only relevant

dudes in this game. Everyone needs to bow down and accept it. Dirty is out here is the link.
http://www.zshare.net/download/8989236a33eba6/
Enjoy and go cop this along with your 6/17 CDP. That's all u need to buy this summer.

Laugh all you want PUSHA but you can't say nothin cuz if you could you would not post those weak smileys. The Clipse haven't been hard since LordWillin' and totally fell off after that. Either respond with legitimate facts or don't try to make a fool out of me cuz you won't get anywhere.Deadend make a U-turn.

Originally Posted by Th3 NuK1LLA B0mB

His last album is about to be dope. Bangin' *#$ street single and his real single is with Nas and Akon called Streed Rydaz. Akon is the Nate Dogg of the 21'st century and u got Nasty Nas Mr. Escobar on the same track. I'm willing to put my life

savings on dudes album and can bet is gonna be the best album of the year next to Detox. Everyone hatin on him, but what a lot of you don't understand is that his career almost when flat when he got kicked off Aftermath and Interscope.

Regardless of that he put out an album that wasn't as good as his original but still pretty good for not having his mentor on it. Dr. Dre has already given him tracks it's been confirmed, now it's up to him to put it on or scrape it. It is a wrap and

rap was falling off with all that BS from all these young cats trying to get in the game and all that Dj Khaled +$+, but reperations are far past due. Shyne, Nas, Snoop, Game, Lupe, Jadakiss, Kanye, Ice Cube, WC, and Talib are the only relevant

dudes in this game. Everyone needs to bow down and accept it. Dirty is out here is the link.
Enjoy and go cop this along with your 6/17 CDP. That's all u need to buy this summer.

The $#@*???
roll.gif

Laugh all you want PUSHA but you can't say nothin cuz if you could you would not post those weak smileys. The Clipse haven't been hard since Lord Willin' and totally fell off after that. Either respond with legitimate facts or don't try to make a fool out of me cuz you won't get anywhere. Deadend make a U-turn.
So Shyne and WC have been relevant longer?
eek.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
, he def came hard on this one. can't wait for the new album.

the game has a great delivery...but he always has to mention Dre and Jay...kind of annoying but other than that song is kinda ill...

Either respond with legitimate facts or don't try to make a fool out of me cuz you won't get anywhere.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... Speak for yourself, guy.

The nookleah, bombzzz, y0!!!!11!!

His last album is about to be dope. Bangin' *#$ street single and his real single is with Nas and Akon called Streed Rydaz. Akon is the Nate Dogg of the 21'st century and u got Nasty Nas Mr. Escobar on the same track. I'm willing to put my life

savings on dudes album and can bet is gonna be the best album of the year next to Detox. Everyone hatin on him, but what a lot of you don't understand is that his career almost when flat when he got kicked off Aftermath and Interscope.

Regardless of that he put out an album that wasn't as good as his original but still pretty good for not having his mentor on it. Dr. Dre has already given him tracks it's been confirmed, now it's up to him to put it on or scrape it. It is a wrap and

rap was falling off with all that BS from all these young cats trying to get in the game and all that Dj Khaled +$+, but reperations are far past due. Shyne, Nas, Snoop, Game, Lupe, Jadakiss, Kanye, Ice Cube, WC, and Talib are the only relevant

I honestly dont think game's next album will be anywhere near a detox or even his second lp. If anything it will have tracks but be the same ol LAcompton were gangstas but like number 40 on crime rate etc, nike airs, chucks, chronic album, big,pac, and all that..

I respect Snoop but he isnt doing any type of music that he first came out with, Nas just keeps disappointing me and rolling stone went in on him saying Ninjais straight GARBAGE, Shyne? comn man he was mad ill but i heard that album he came out with took 3 years to make and he been out of the loop for mad long now,Lupe? lets be serious, Jada? i mess with him but he still on the same ole ++* and wont ever sell, WC is garbage, Ice cube does what he does indie and thatswasup, Talib is still doing the same ole same ole kweli

I honestly dont think game's next album will be anywhere near a detox or even his second lp. If anything it will have tracks but be the same ol LA compton were gangstas but like number 40 on crime rate etc, nike airs, chucks, chronic album, big,pac, and all that..
Im willing to bet you thought DA wasnt going to meet aspectations as well....

As a fan, I think game realizes the quality of album material and knows how to put a good album together. Hell, his mixtapes are well put together as well. He%*+#+ with DRE so you know dre aint gonna let him put out some bull. And you heard about how much of a perfectionist DRE is.....

I even herd DRE ghost produced for the DA, since the contracts binded him from actually producing on it. He gave guidence to Game who "PRODUCED" iton the credits.

You know I'm not even gonna bother anymore wit all yall weak folks. If u listen to every track on Shyne and Godfather Buried Alive you will understandwhere im coming from. WC isnt my favorite either but he's not garbage. And Shyne is being released real soon. I'm talking about a couple months or evennext month. Just because dude was locked up in the "loop" doesn't mean you can't carry on tradition and listen. Nas is doing the same $$@that's why the name of his new album sparked contrevesy? Rolling Stone? You talking about the group made of dust? It's just a matter of time and youguys that don't believe me will see. I don't care if this whole thread collapses on me i still got plenty of ammo so keep spraying.

Back
Top Bottom