New GTA V screen shots + more this week.

Laser. Sights? 
sick.gif

Can't wait!!!! Does anyone believe that GTA V will be released on the Wii U console along with the PS3, 360, and PC?

Wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar Games released GTA Vice City for iOS before releasing GTA V,

GTA III was released for iOS last year for its 10 Year Anniversary, This year it's Vice City's 10 Year Anniversary.

Why would you play as diff. characters?

Wouldn't you have to achieve certain points for each character?

If that's the case, then that would be pretty annoying.

Co-op however...

I want to cop but after 4 I don't know if I can take the risk

Why do people act like GTA IV was not worth the $$? Sure, you can think that it wasn't as great as SA or whatever, but c'mon son.

GTA IV was an excellent game.

people dont like change.

only problem i had with IV is the lack of customization, the half *** job they did porting it over to pc & the lack of subway service in Alderney

I actually purchased GTA 4 on the PC even though I had it on Xbox. Steam sale tho :lol:

The mods .... :x :x :pimp:

Laser scope rifles :wow:

And hopefully this GTA lets us be able to cling onto vehicles, like how he's holding onto the side of that semi.

oh mi gawd. if CJ is the lead character again that would be sick. if this is anything like a updated san andreas it will be the best gta yet. eff all that gta4 phone your friends crap. like people are saying. i like san andreas missions the best. finally a reason to turn on my ps3 again.

I see the fighter jet is making a comeback from SA :smokin

IV was a good game but the change from SA to 4 was to drastic for me. They completely changed the physics engine which made driving extremely annoying. IV dark element was cool but the vibe and feel of San Andreas makes it my favorite video game ever.

Hopefully this game goes back to a more SA vibe

The pictures look great and all, but physics engine is the key. It is the physics engine that made IV feel like a disappointment compared to San Andreas. And we don't know how the game will feel from the screenshots.

The pictures look great and all, but physics engine is the key. It is the physics engine that made IV feel like a disappointment compared to San Andreas. And we don't know how the game will feel from the screenshots.
Physics made IV feel like a disappointment?!

The Euphoria engine was incredible. Anybody that thinks the driving and or player physics were bad are crazy. When I bought IV and played it for like a couple months, I went and played SA again and the physics and everything felt really bad.
sick.gif

The Euphoria engine was incredible. Anybody that thinks the driving and or player physics were bad are crazy. When I bought IV and played it for like a couple months, I went and played SA again and the physics and everything felt really bad. :x

Dude, if there was one thing that everyone agrees sucks about GTA IV, it's the physics engine. It just doesn't work well. It's supposed to be realistic, but that doesn't mean it makes playing the game more fun. It takes forever to walk/run from one place to the next and it's so annoying how the character lies on the ground for like 5 seconds after you're hit by a car.

The Euphoria engine was incredible. Anybody that thinks the driving and or player physics were bad are crazy. When I bought IV and played it for like a couple months, I went and played SA again and the physics and everything felt really bad. :x

Dude, if there was one thing that everyone agrees sucks about GTA IV, it's the physics engine. It just doesn't work well. It's supposed to be realistic, but that doesn't mean it makes playing the game more fun. It takes forever to walk/run from one place to the next and it's so annoying how the character lies on the ground for like 5 seconds after you're hit by a car.

Well, brace yourself because it's not going to change.

get hit by a car in real life and tell when how fast you get up...make sure you have a stop watch. goof.

physics engine was on point to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom