New Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Trailer

Originally Posted by parada45

I can't wait!!!

I went to the Wizarding World for vacation early this month.
Me neither.  Preview looks sick. 

By the way, how as the Wizarding World?  I'm thinking of going to FLA with the family for vacation next summer.  I would love to check out Universal over there.

Originally Posted by parada45

I can't wait!!!

I went to the Wizarding World for vacation early this month.
Me neither.  Preview looks sick. 

By the way, how as the Wizarding World?  I'm thinking of going to FLA with the family for vacation next summer.  I would love to check out Universal over there.

pimp.gif

It'll be interesting to see where they end this movie..

^^^ That's a good question. I would guess that they'll still be looking for all the Horcruxes. Otherwise, it wouldn't leave enough for the 2nd part. Although the Battle for Hogwarts is probably going to be a huge chunk of Part II no matter what.

^^^ That's a good question. I would guess that they'll still be looking for all the Horcruxes. Otherwise, it wouldn't leave enough for the 2nd part. Although the Battle for Hogwarts is probably going to be a huge chunk of Part II no matter what.

A big part of me DOES NOT want to be there for the midnight release................ but a teeny weeny tiny part of me wants to
laugh.gif

A big part of me DOES NOT want to be there for the midnight release................ but a teeny weeny tiny part of me wants to
laugh.gif

very dope

Was my favorite of the series until the ending(you know what i'm talking about)

But I'm pretty sure the movie ending of the 2nd half will be much doper. I'm pretty sure they can make that scene look right

very dope

Was my favorite of the series until the ending(you know what i'm talking about)

But I'm pretty sure the movie ending of the 2nd half will be much doper. I'm pretty sure they can make that scene look right

Back
Top Bottom