New Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Trailer

So is Dumbledore's funeral at the beginning of this movie? I don't remember it being at the end of HBP.

So is Dumbledore's funeral at the beginning of this movie? I don't remember it being at the end of HBP.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cannot wait!

I swear, they better not find a way to @+@* up this movie (s) 
laugh.gif

If they stick as close to the book as possible they are gold. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

laugh.gif

I think that's what they're going for.  That's why they split the book into two films, so they wouldn't have to cut as much out.  (Of course, the fact that it will make the studio another $400 mil or so probably figured into the decision as well). 

Originally Posted by amel223

laugh.gif

I think that's what they're going for.  That's why they split the book into two films, so they wouldn't have to cut as much out.  (Of course, the fact that it will make the studio another $400 mil or so probably figured into the decision as well). 

for some reason i don't remember the last book at all except the ending...maybe i'll read it again

for some reason i don't remember the last book at all except the ending...maybe i'll read it again

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

I'm going to re-read it.  I remember parts of it well, but there's a lot of stuff I don't remember.  I want to have it more fresh in my memory when the movie comes out.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

I'm going to re-read it.  I remember parts of it well, but there's a lot of stuff I don't remember.  I want to have it more fresh in my memory when the movie comes out.

Back
Top Bottom