New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

I think the show is decent. Don't really get the negativity. It is what it is - a mindless entertaining show, which is great after an intense show like TD.

The pilot was one of the most god awful episodes of TV I've ever seen. The last two haven't been nearly as bad. It's still not a good show, but it's just okay enough to be a guilty pleasure.

I liked episode 3 enough to keep watching. Had my laughs.

And with high ratings and a renewal that means you can really expand the story now.

Lmfao this episode made me pumped to go to miami tomorrow

Good ep the rock just trying to keep his bunnies intact and weak *** reg ruin it:smh:

Has a tv show ever go from 30 mins to an hour or vice versa?

Reality shows do sometimes, but not scripted shows. Ya'll think you want shows like Ballers, Entourage, etc. to be an hour long. You wouldn't. The writers have a hard enough time coming up with half an hour's worth of content lol. If the show was an hour, the season would just be cut in half.

just watched episode 3

Jared Odrick making an appearance, dude used to be in my classes, always fighting with his girl :lol:

Man someone really needs to hem up Reggie.

Charles getting tempted by them yambs.
laugh.gif

She is cold though.

Vernon is such a lil ***** man. Reggie needs to get murked man. Smh

I knew those pics at the party doing coke would come back and haunt Vernon. Idiot. Hope he gets hurt

Man someone really needs to hem up Reggie.

Charles getting tempted by them yambs. :lol:

She is cold though.

Vernon is the dumbest ************ to pass up $40 million GUARANTEED.

And yeah she had me like "DAMN". Cant even blame him if he chooses to...

Ole' Charles said in theast episode that his wife loves to smash, and then he's messin around :lol:

Vernon is such a lil ***** man. Reggie needs to get murked man. Smh

I knew those pics at the party doing coke would come back and haunt Vernon. Idiot. Hope he gets hurt
Knowing how *****made Reggie is, I'm pretty sure he took those pics of Vernon as an "insurance policy".

Reggie needs to get Rock Bottomed in the season finale man.

Back
Top Bottom