New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

I wasn't even mad at Reggie this episode, he trying to get his mans the biggest contract he can. 

I'm sure it's been said already but good lawd that chick Charles Green was talking to OMG!!!!  
eek.gif

I wasn't even mad at Reggie this episode, he trying to get his mans the biggest contract he can. 

He's trying to get the biggest contract for himself. Glad the Rock finally stepped up and told him off at the end.
Got to give it to Joe for taking the boat and trying to get more clients. He was honest with Cruz and it got him a meeting. The next episode looks good too.

Last edited:
Declines the contract, and he gets hurt. Him and his boy are *** out. Just a hunch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Charles... My man. I know your 5 minutes with that temptation will be fun but it ain't gonna be worth it.

You should of pulled into your driveway :frown:

Liking the show so far.

Very entertaining

Reggie is a damn lame but he is playing a great role

Not gonna end well for Charles :smh: ... my man saw his wife taking groceries out of her car and kept it moving :smh:

Rock for sure paralyzed that guy in the flashback... killing him would be a little too intense and feel like that would've already been revealed but we shall see.

The cameos have been dope too.

Looking forward to next week.

Pumped they got a season 2 already planned

Back
Top Bottom