New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

I thought that the assistant told Spencer that Steph had to cancel because Riley Curry was in the finals. Not Steph.

Could've sworn it was for his daughter in some league or something

I thought that the assistant told Spencer that Steph had to cancel because Riley Curry was in the finals. Not Steph.

Could've sworn it was for his daughter in some league or something

Perhaps but that still does not align with last season ending around the draft (April) when the Rock took the money and this season starting with him saying he was planning to pay them back in a year but he only has three months left. That would mean this is like February-ish so it doesn't make sense that Steph would be on vacation. It's also questionable that they didn't mention any tidbits from the season.

episodes are stale AF

I just watch because its 10pm Sunday, what else to watch or do? if I was any other time slot or day this show woulda been scrapped already

show is terrible so far this season. i'm not expecting mr robot-level storylines but it's barely keeping me entertained while i eat breakfast at work monday mornings.

Wasn't a great episode but ey, Entourage had those kind of episodes..

episodes are stale AF

I just watch because its 10pm Sunday, what else to watch or do? if I was any other time slot or day this show woulda been scrapped already
I watches episode 1 last night, I literally had the choice to read in bed or watch episode 2.

It was a really good read.

I don't care about the Rocks sperm not swimming.

I do not care about Ricky having a baby with a woman he's dumb enough to not have protection with.

The front office story line is straight yawns.

I don't care about a team moving to Vegas, because this happened in real life already, and believe it or not was actually more interesting.

I don't care about terribly acted athlete cameos.

I started episode 1 of this Season on the night it aired and just never got into it or finished it.
I won't watch any of these until the entire Season is done, if then.

For a topic like this, show like this....they act like they have NO Material.
Story lines that they are choosing to pull from are entirely outdated.

Why don't they do an episode on a Player getting caught stealing Underwear.
Or getting the Apple Store for about 1g worth of Merch before getting caught.
Or a player getting his dog jacked by a Rapper and then having a case of mistaken identity.

Or.....just use the same old story lines that a show like this would use.

Get it together HBO, you're messing this over.

Last edited:
show is weak af. everything is telegraphed.

we already know Rocky getting ol girl pregnant. Show weak af

I

For a topic like this, show like this....they act like they have NO Material.
Story lines that they are choosing to pull from are entirely outdated.

Why don't they do an episode on a Player getting caught stealing Underwear.
Or getting the Apple Store for about 1g worth of Merch before getting caught.
Or a player getting his dog jacked by a Rapper and then having a case of mistaken identity.

No disrespect but them some trash storylines

Back
Top Bottom