New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

IMG_0413.GIF

I'm liking how they set up this season. It's gonna be good. I'm just curious what type of Ls will be taken. Ricky already caught one.

Question - Spencer said he would pay them back within a year then he states he has three months left. So since last season ended around training camp after the draft, I'm assuming this is after the season? Other than the Dolphins having a bad year, I don't think they made an allusions to how the season played out.

I also may have missed it but if that timeline is correct how is Steph going on vacation in the middle of the season lol

That Steph cameo was so awkward and out of place. Me and my girl cringed. **** was awful.

This show is terrible, I don't know why I keep watching it. Thought it would be funny like Entourage but I rarely laugh. I like a few of the characters and it's interesting to see what's next but this show is garbage.

That Steph cameo was so awkward and out of place. Me and my girl cringed. **** was awful.

This show is terrible, I don't know why I keep watching it. Thought it would be funny like Entourage but I rarely laugh. I like a few of the characters and it's interesting to see what's next but this show is garbage.

Sums it up.

Ayesha was getting faded like she relapsed.

Sad the only ppl help put out the fire was molly and Issa brother

I'm liking how they set up this season. It's gonna be good. I'm just curious what type of Ls will be taken. Ricky already caught one.

Question - Spencer said he would pay them back within a year then he states he has three months left. So since last season ended around training camp after the draft, I'm assuming this is after the season? Other than the Dolphins having a bad year, I don't think they made an allusions to how the season played out.

I also may have missed it but if that timeline is correct how is Steph going on vacation in the middle of the season lol

So much truth that I didn't even pick up on. :lol:

that steph bit was...gahh it made me itch. it was so weird. what year are they in?

they talm bout calling riley to see if dwade available..:stoneface:

Didn't know that Ayesha didn't have a butt. Ol girl shaped like spongebob.

fax

i just keep watching like its gunna be some Willie Beamon type stuff but nah. poor writing. tired cameos. rinse. repeat.

Show is usually background noise for me, but I gotta pay more attention, didn't even realize Charles is the assistant gm already. :lol:

My man went from being cut, to the team scout to assistant gm...in about 5 weeks :lol:

So much truth that I didn't even pick up on. :lol:

Just realized they had Steph on vacation in the middle of the season lmao

that steph bit was...gahh it made me itch. it was so weird. what year are they in?

they talm bout calling riley to see if dwade available..:stoneface:

I've been trying to find reviews that will comment on the timeline but nothing yet. Thank you for clarifying I'm not bugging and saving me from re-watching the episode. I did miss the comment about Riles calling D-Wade :lol:

All Star Weekend maybe

He would clearly be in it but his COULD work because they have the break from the game on Sunday until Thursday or Friday. However, that's like two weeks after the Super Bowl...which the Patriots one in real life...who Ricky presumably played for after Season 2. Not sure how much they are trying to align with reality

Show is usually background noise for me, but I gotta pay more attention, didn't even realize Charles is the assistant gm already. :lol:

My man went from being cut, to the team scout to assistant gm...in about 5 weeks :lol:

Does anyone else think Seifert is going to do Charles dirty eventually and hit him with a "It's all in the game, Chuck."

the Curry/Ayesha segment was fine to me. Did we forget how cringeworthy those Entourage cameo's were like Lebron and Kanye to be exact

I dont know what to make of this season which is good

With the season starting in July, they prolly have the script done in January

Does anyone else think Seifert is going to do Charles dirty eventually and hit him with a "It's all in the game, Chuck."

Tbh, I couldnt care less (his personal life is more interesting) dude seems to never rly have gripe on things

Last edited:
With the season starting in July, they prolly have the script done in January

That makes sense. Maybe a timeline readjustment between various seasons may be good then. It just sucks that you'll have all these cameos and in you're mind think "Damn...that could have been so much more realistic". But what you said makes sense. Thanks, man.

Fasho I thought like that until they did Vernon's contract episode and thought about his impact on the Cowboys

Steph was on Vaca..then in the finals...for the 5th time...they wilin b.

and Ayesha did an advertisement for her restaurant :rofl:

com'n son.

so big vern gonna get in trouble for promoting drugs to kids with that hoodie or naw?

Steph was on Vaca..then in the finals...for the 5th time...they wilin b.

and Ayesha did an advertisement for her restaurant :rofl:

com'n son.

so big vern gonna get in trouble for promoting drugs to kids with that hoodie or naw?

Of course he is. As soon as Vernon did it because Reggie said it was a good idea and Spencer didn't need to be brought in, you knew issa wrap

Back
Top Bottom