| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

thinkinfresh i finally see what the rawkus was about lol...best 95s ive seen so far bro
To hear You pray in the garden alone,Laying down Your will with each tear To see You walk that lonely road Willing to die for me And in that moment I know I should have been there You took my cross and gave Your life

one question do the web ids come with 2 sets of laces?
To hear You pray in the garden alone,Laying down Your will with each tear To see You walk that lonely road Willing to die for me And in that moment I know I should have been there You took my cross and gave Your life

thanks alot inine.......

something clean and simple, black uppers, white bottom with infrared lining, strip and air bubble:

flash:

no flash:

i love em, can't wait til 255 opens back up.

[/b]​
or foe state ya biz...[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

For those of you that order AM 1 through 97's, how do you catch them when they're up? Are you checking online 24-7 or something?

dolonikesn, I just so happened to go on nikeid yesterday because I had a great C/W idea and i saw that they were up. that was around 7pm EST. Im not sure if its random or not. usually its afternoon time-late afternoon

Quote:
For those of you that order AM 1 through 97's, how do you catch them when they're up? Are you checking online 24-7 or something?

if you look at the posts over the past 2 weeks, they go up at the same time everyday...

Those 97's on this page are fairly similar to mine...I have an all black upper except mine have buffalo and Tinman silver instead of white...they should be arriving in NY today...can't wait to see them soon.

Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

My 95's. I went to 255 on April 8th and they arrived on may 17th. I know everybody and their moms did a 95 with the Buffalo, but oh well

104iyc8.jpg

104iwjk.jpg

I should be getting my 95's in next week, can't wait.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

BlackTuilp do your 95's feel a little bigger then the usual 95s? and the neon looks more green then neon in person
jsut got mine in, which laces metallic or infared, and how they look overall?

need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

Infrared laces. Not sure about the "taM" in that color, but overall, I think it's pretty good of a design, IMO.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

so i ordered some 90's in march and i'm wondering where they are. i finally contact customer service through chat:
Quote:
Dena: Ah I see one from 03/20 for a women's Air Max 90 size 6.5
kevin: yes yes yes yes
kevin: where is it????
Dena: It's still in process
kevin: :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

then today i get this:
Quote:
Thank you for your NikeiD order o847xxxxx. Unfortunately, we will not be able to
fulfill
Air Max '90 iD - Women's , DESIGN YOUR OWN, 6.5, 1.

Your item(s) have been canceled and your original form of payment has been
refunded. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit
Nikeid.com again soon.

takes that fricken long to tell me that i'm not getting the shoe? thanks nike >D
grin.gif
. you guys are the best :x
sick.gif

nycztam
They fit like all the other 10.5 Nike I get, so pretty true to size, and it's def more green neon than yellow neon. But all the colors are the same so it's all good.

And go with the infared laces

thanks for the feed back guys, and BlackTuilp the reason i asked was becuase my other 95s are 10 and this one is also a 10, it feels a little big and a little heavier
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

my boys 255 ID. :smh:
nono.gif
@ me for sleeping.

"We are dominant in the world because of our culture, We can control the way people think and talk and dance, and that is how I define power."
-spike lee
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY!!!!
Team Disgruntled

Back
Top Bottom