| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

vq0ewn.jpg

This one is a'ight.

-----

Didn't think of this until today... For some reason, the AM1's I made over the weekend just reminds me of Laneys.

It's not... free, though.

atmosy crissy poo those am1 are lovely...need to snap pics of my studio 87s asap.

waiting on 90s, am1, 97s and 97s as of now...
you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

Finally after 2 months of waiting,... i wanted to keep the first pair simple.. ive got some other crazy ones in my locker that i have been waiting to order for over a month now as well.. but i had all but gave up on them until i saw someone order some today.. maybe i will get lucky and get to order them. we'll see.

Here are mine! I think they were worth the wait! Laser blue+infra red = can't go wrong !
2006_0417AM1IDb0317.JPG

FRVS23NT
ATC HUNT

Dope feelmode. Mine are very similar. Breaking necks all over the place when i wore them.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

best time to order some 90s kids?
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light
aim-diplomats183

FINALLY got a confirmation for my am1's with a tracking number! It got scanned and has left from Bangkok, TH. It's probably on a slow boat but what the heck, at least it's finally on the way. I'll drop pics once they're in my hands.
peace

superfast ray damn lol

can some one tell me the best time to order some 90s
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light
aim-diplomats183

Pdigiti

when was your order date?
I WAS SCARFACE,JAY WAS MANOLO IT HURT ME WHEN I HAD TO
KILL HIM AND HIS WHOLE SQUAD FOR DOLO​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

lol @ finally after ordering on march 22nd..... the shoes i got today i ordered on february 21st. thats a lil closer to "finally" if you ask me.

and there is no "best time" to order 90's.. they havent been avail. for a month straight. i guess someone said they got to order some today. 3pm is supposed to be the time but who knows really.. i think its all luck at this time

thanks alot feel mode
aim-diplomats183

That was me. I ordered the AM90s yesterday around 945am EST. I ordered 2 pairs of 90s.
Looking for Atmos AM95 or any AM 95 size 8
Also Nike Air Tech Challenges size 7 1/2, 8, or 8 1/2
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1, rio rancho

Sup_

Shay_ for reference. I ordered Feb 23rd. Received shipping confirmation 4/18
for a pair of AM90. So that makes it about almost 2 months.

Now I got one more AM90 coming and I am done. Unless someone makes
me a studio ID.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."
[h3]Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or Email Me for more info.
www.realizethetruth.net[/h3]​

^

trust me, i would if i could, but i can't even get myself back in again for maxes.. oh well.. c'est la vie..

Quote:
Wow, these Air Max 90's are niiice!!! I would love to own some like these! Too bad I am in Berlin not New York

actually.. some of the other studios are a LOT more chiller than new york.. one of my friends recently took a trip over to berlin, he said he walked into NORT Berlin, asked nicely and they gave him an invite to Berlin ID, he called, and got an appointment in an hour. not bad, huh?

those UNDTFD 90s are sick in real life.. i've actually been planning for a while to do that exact design - except i was contemplating flipping the buffalo and the buck hampton and adding infrared contrast stitching just to totally wild them out..

Professor K.

has anyone ID any air maxes recently? anyone from the west coast? if so, what time did you place your order?

ive been trying for days to ID a pair and i keep getting that "try tomorrow" message, pleaseeee help me

well this sucks, now when i go to my locker and click on one of my designed 90's it wont even open... it opens some zoom dazante page.... maybe thats it.. done forever?? i hope not.

edit***

well after restarting my compputer its not doing that anymore, so they are still inmy locker.. weird.

did any of yall pull off any orders today?

well i got my delay email today, and i called up nike with the number the gave me, basically the lady said it'll take a little longer than expected for me to get my shoes, and i also asked her if the am1's and 90's were ever going to be back up, she said no

anyone know if she was bs'n with me or not ?

Back
Top Bottom