| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

^ Im so jealous, its ridicious. I need a pair of studio maxes...
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

those am90 undftds are too ill...

when should i be expecting a confirmation email, i ordered about 3 weeks ago...
ohwell.gif

I WAS SCARFACE,JAY WAS MANOLO IT HURT ME WHEN I HAD TO
KILL HIM AND HIS WHOLE SQUAD FOR DOLO​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

Those studio 90s and 95s are tight as heck! Shay u got about another 3-4 weeks. I got mine 7 weeks after i ordered. U just have to order and 4get about them.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

went to my appt on saturday....amazing experience...thanks to all that helped me out

i'll post pictures soon
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY​

WANTED: DS size 9.5 Seattle SC 95​

AM90s are available to be ordered!
Looking for Atmos AM95 or any AM 95 size 8
Also Nike Air Tech Challenges size 7 1/2, 8, or 8 1/2
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1, rio rancho

Came in quicker than the expected delivery, however the studio 90 was sent out in the wrong truck. These will do.

vq0ewn.jpg

vq0f2b.jpg

vq0f4j.jpg

Be right back...

That was quick they sold out for the day. I got my order in for 2 pairs of AM90s though.
Looking for Atmos AM95 or any AM 95 size 8
Also Nike Air Tech Challenges size 7 1/2, 8, or 8 1/2
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1, rio rancho

Glad to hear the 90s are now back up, now its just time to get lucky with getting in on time. Glad my studio 90s have finally been shipped. Ordered on 2/25 shipped on 4/17. and they put it on express which is sweet as well.

if u order them wit a credit card when do they charge it after they ship or as soon as u place the order?
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light
aim-diplomats183

they should charge after they ship
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
spiceof life​

you guys are beasts....

cristina doesn't even work in the store, she works in an office in midtown. none of the 255 employees are even employees of nike.
you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

YES!!
Got my Shipment confirmation on my web97 today,
Got my delay on another web87 4 days ago...
and today....
First web87 Arrived
Nike x ATMOSquare AM1 aka ATM AM1
In Short Wilder than I expected
vqgvbk.jpg

I thought i had atleast one tee to go with these, but back to the drawing board. this was the only pic that didnt have a pink hue, almost like my camera was squinting from the brightness.

So enthuse'd Decided to play the Laces Game (Shouts to carrakins)
vqsdhz.jpg

Hmmm which one wins?

^^
those are crazy
me rikey
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Sup_

Wow.

Sick Atmosquare.

Going on 8 weeks of waiting. YES!

Come on AM90!

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."
[h3]Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or Email Me for more info.
www.realizethetruth.net[/h3]​

WOOT< WOOT

My ID 90's came in..

Wish i could do another, but the thought of waiting two months would kill me..

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Green Ice 05: what is that like your tenth pair?

leave some factory workers for the rest of us.
[/b]

[/b]

like others said, i got my confirmation for my am97's already.. hopefully they'll start arriving soon...
Formally known as FLO31

Back
Top Bottom