| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

^255's looking good, cant wait till my 95s come
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

just got 2 shipment confirmations this morning...one for a pair of air max 90's and the other for a pair of air max 1's
by the way, be sure to read my sig

Sup_

OWB_ When did you order your AM90s?

Thanks.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."
[h3]Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or Email Me for more info.
www.realizethetruth.net[/h3]​

Sweet. Both my am90 studio and web are in LOUISVILLE, KY, US. Scheduled to come Tuesday the 18th. 2 full months. I hope the wait was worth it.

^^haha...

Same here...Mine are going to arrive the 18th (two days from now, but they are in Anchorage, Alaska...)

two months too..DAMN

Soo excited...

Angel

ps....255 for life.......Do i have to live in NYC to get a invite....No offense, but i dont support resellers....
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Quote:
twice in 3 days

damn, S50, you pulled a me.. :lol:
laugh.gif
at the end of last season, i went the last 3 days in a row to do a dunk, a 2k5, and an AF1.. i guess if i was crazier about maxes maybe i woulda done the same - i had planned to do one of each but my final tally (so far) is 3 90s, 2 93s, and a 97, i really didn't like the way the 1s felt on my feet, i already have a website 180, and even with the neon patent, i just really don't like 95s.. never liked them in 95 and i haven't liked them since..

but anyway.. i can't wait for the new season and the new shoes.. idk where S50 gets his info but it's pretty on point as far as i know.. me, i'm just looking forward to new colors and materials..

funkdoctor73 - with invites, as with any coveted commodity in the shoe game - there's always a way - whether it's knowing people, making the right connections, luck, or paying a lot of money.. but yes, i have a friend who's mailed out hundreds of invites for 50 cents shipped - just enough to cover postage and paypal. i used to give them away under my old screenname but it just got too annoying with soooooo many people hitting me up - plus i didn't appreciate how some of them would resell the invites i gave them. but yes, if you're ever going to come to town, let me know a couple weeks in advance and i'll see what i can do..

and joli.. hi.. when are you going to be my d.c.?

Professor K.

Quote:
everyone is a reseller, so you do support them how else do you get your clothes your food your toothpaste to brush your teeth. it doesnt fall from the sky... someone had to resell to you.

See, there is a difference..When i meant reseller in this context, i was referring to people who got invites for free and sold them at profit...Of course....We have department stores that buy from wholesale outlets..and blah blah blah...Thats the retail market and thats who it works...If it was up to me..i would raise a cow and then put a bullet in its head and carve the carcass..but its not up to me cuz i would need all kinds of permits and stuff...

I really dont buy from shoe stores to begin with.....Ebay is where i buy my main stuff..but since i dont know where the shoes came from or anything like that..i dont feel bad

thanks 255, I will be in NYC sometime in May/June..not sure yet...I just wanted some damn Elphant Print shoes, but thats done with.....I thinkeee...I was wondering if i had to live in NYC to be eligible to get an invite....

I'm out you...

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Very curious to see what the 255 materials will be on the WCAF1's, man.......................

It's not... free, though.

Quote:
Very curious to see what the 255 materials will be on the WCAF1's, man.......................

are they gonna switch to the AF1 with world cup options at 255???

looks like i also have something coming on the 18th, 2 months for me as well... looks like my package was in anchorage then went to louisville...round a bout way to get to l.a. if u ask me but thats shipping for ya. i really dont know what is coming because i ordered 1's and 90's like i said 2 months ago but i got the cancelation notice a few weeks ago... so i guess we"ll see what comes.

What is Nike doin, whats the hold up?
Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11, joser84, Flip Jays,Easy3000,Truhustla8807 & SLP Product​

FUTURA P-RODS FOR SALE SIZE 13 HIT ME UP FOR PICS.

NO one who sells invites gets them for free.Atleast I dont.Even thought someone THAT NOW sells invites was trying to get one off me for nothing in a very sneaky way.All I can say atleast for now is this person does not know me too well.

JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Wow, these Air Max 90's are niiice!!! I would love to own some like these! Too bad I am in Berlin not New York :frown:
frown.gif

Quote:
Wow, these Air Max 90's are niiice!!! I would love to own some like these! Too bad I am in Berlin not New York

don't you have your own Nike iD studio in berlin?

Stopped by yesterday (Thanks B) and made a pretty dope patent AM97. I think Trice was there earlier. Got to meet Choi (Dope) and his wifey and Yasi (who I have a major crush on :wink:
wink.gif
) Very cool people.

255forLife,

:lol:
laugh.gif
Hopefully, I can make one more last trip to the studio later this week for another pair of AM90 and AM180, even though the appointments are heavily filled with approx. 150+ people waiting to get in.

---------------

AM93's are underrated. Not a lot of people do them as far as I know. :smh:
nono.gif

It's not... free, though.

Quote:
Stopped by yesterday (Thanks B) and made a pretty dope patent AM97. I think Trice was there earlier. Got to meet Choi (Dope) and his wifey and Yasi (who I have a major crush on ) Very cool people.

No worries man.. glad you had a good time...

Those 180s with the infared base is looking insanse. I was hoping to see how they looked in person casue its just hard to tell with the infa base, and its just dopee

Better pics of my 255 Am95s
vpi2q9.jpg

vpi2vt.jpg

vpi32d.jpg

vpi35l.jpg

vpi3ba.jpg

Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Back
Top Bottom