:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

i got so lucky i was trying like crazy since the 95s came out. today i just tried once after i ate and the 95s were up! i quickly put 2 from my locker in my cart, i went to put a 3rd and it was already sold out! it was seriously 45seconds. so i got a pair of engine (which i hop eis like saftey orange?) and a pair of attitude green. im kind of pissed i had some sweet infareds up next. :frown: oh well hopefully i can order them before they stop the 95s. ive got a 10% off coupon and free shipping just sitting here.....

Sup_

Very dope ECUNO!

I am so jealous, I wish I could do a 255 pair.

I probably would of done the same like yours but probably incorporate
the white patent leather in there.

Dope nonetheless.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or
Email me at [email protected] for more info.[/h2]

Looking go0d Ecuno. Getting very impatient and jealous, knowing I ordered mine just a few days later than you. >:
mad.gif
Can't wait for the rest of them pics.

Thank you Jesus!!!! I just got my shipping comfirmation!!!!!
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

i just came home from work to see if my am90's are here and they are.....finally after 49 days ordered feb 14......ill post some pics up later..gotta go back to work................ :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

No speckle. I think theey look awsome that way. But maybe. And just 5 dollars for the time.
[/i]

ordered on feb 22nd, received april 3rd, so about 40 days

i changed the laces with the extra set i got from the neon pack

kafo0jns+kK7uffzKiffB8VI5gEIa7H80180.jpg

hTxfDzcKgvtJxipdumPLfAO5xdSUJiud0180.jpg

2JrgpEkThLCzh-hBYZ9PT6usDhLo69-90180.jpg

pAvpTy99jBDe5io8VJ1xJ6BNVKd6Ei000180.jpg

Quote:
ordered on feb 22nd, received april 3rd, so about 40 days

Oh boy. Hope I get mine soon then. Ordered late Feb.
Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

Back
Top Bottom