| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Quote:
EDIT - Cuban - Do you have to get the patent all over? Also are your accents pink or Infra? cause my lining is infra and looks pink.

Nah, you don't have to use it all over the entire shoe. I just thought it was pretty ridiculous, so I did a pair.
Every thing on the shoe is "infrared" but the flash did wash the color out a little bit. I'll get some pics today in the daylight.
Thanks S50!

Quote:
if my calculations are correct, i will be dead when i receive my AM1s....

:rofl:
roll.gif

Lakers Crazy 8's $89.96 | Black.Maize AZK1 $99.96 | Mango Stabs $74.96
PRIMETIME506
[email protected]

yeah you can put infrared patent on all the panels of the shoe...quarter, mudguard, base, and heel. Or you can just put it on 1 of 2 of them. For my girl's pair I put it on the mudguard and quarter but made the base mesh to avoid creasing. The patent is a surprisingly nice quality.
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Was able to put in an order for 2 pairs of 95s today...keeping my fingers crossed.

vvvv Yup, about an hour ago.

^you just did it in the last hour or so, didn't you?

they were availabe to i went to my locker, clicked review for a pair of 95's, clicked add to cart and then i got the message that they are out for the day >:
mad.gif

just missed them
also, look what i have for sale in my sig...

mine came in about 2 weeks ago. here they are (infrared & jedi AM1s):

march%2006%20054.jpg
march%2006%200561.jpg
march%2006%200571.jpg
march%2006%200551.jpg

the infrared came out kinda pink. i'm still debating whether to return 'em or not.
-very tall kid w/ down syndrome​

My pair just came in today, still waiting for my 255 90's =/

The back on the new 95's is just HUGE compared to the older models

guys have faith!

i ordered feb 27th

and just recieved my shipment confirmation

and tracking number!

although it says they are in Thailand.

i highly doubt it.

so like someone in here mentioned before.

patience is a virtue.

good luck with everything you all!

just another day at 255 .....
infrared patent and buffalo

coming soon
95 neon patent and silver tin 97
hopefully they dont take super long
enjoy
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
137386543.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
137386528.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
137386507.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

" />

yes 4 confirmation emails yesterday, 3 today....nike hasnt let me down so far but ill keep my fingers crossed

and about 255, when are they gonna stop with the am's? id like to know so i can plan my trip...thanks

nice work with the materials, leo..

and those all-infrareds look hot with the altitude (?) bubble, b.

can't wait for my black buffalo/infrareds to come.. headed back to do the tinman 97s, i still dunno about that neon 95, i kinda would rather do more 90s, to be honest..

my feet just like them better than 95s.. plus there's more panels to work with..
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

So who do I have to pay to go to 255 for me and do some buffalo/infared patent 90s? (wink!Wink!)
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

Back
Top Bottom