New iPhone 4 Verified: Vol.RIP Gray Powell UPDATE!: Gizmodo is being reckless now...

im an iphone user but sorry Evo> apple still is gonna charge for everything and its still gonna have a bunch of useless apps
might consider if it multitasks and the app store grows to have something of use .. but android is killing the mobile market right now
it has the entertainment factor of an iphone but the productivity of winmo plus android speed is killing the iphone os .. apple cripples
you then sells you crutches .. ill have to pass..though the back of the device being touch sensitive does sound
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TacC4

and most of you seem to be taking these improvements in a vacuum. i can't think of a situation where i would want to video chat w/someone using a phone.

This argument is as stupid as people getting moist over a phone we have not seen in operation.

What sense would an all touch sensitive phone make? How exactly is that practical?

Faster multi-core processor, higher screen resolution and a bump in memory is all I'd ask for in the hardware. Aesthetics are a bonus. 

Innovation past that is either novelty or overrated tbh at this point.

Software side is another thing altogether.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Apple's Marketing & PR Department are pure $$$$$$$$.  They made the announcement, they leaked the phone, soon you're probably going to see viral marketing on the with "leaked"iphone 4.0 software, then an official press release, then commercials, then people waiting in line to drop $$$$$ to get the new iphone. The Apple Iphone hype train has begun and they just made the competition shook. 
Lost in bar?? I don't care how wasted you are, if you have a $1 million dollar lottery ticket, you don't lose it. SMH, if anybody believes this bogus story. Apple with no cease & desist order on those websites, no tracking system on that phone. A guy loses the phone at a bar and somehow a waiter figures it out to be a new iphone. The true owner would of came back the next day, before it was handed off.  

This is what caught me. All iPhones can be remotely disabled using mobile me and I'm sure this phone had that active. Additionally, I'm CERTAIN that Apple would have sent something equaling SEAL teams or something to some dudes crib if it landed in the wrong hands
roll.gif

the biggest change apple is going for is clearly aesthic appeal. comparing the design of the 2G/3G/3GS iPhones to the leaked "iPhone 4" photos.. it's like comparing the curves of a macbook to a macbook Pro. Something about the new model just seems more solid and refined-- despite it's lack of curves I definitely prefer the newer model..

If Apple really wants to make a major move it will be when they decide to introduce a BBM type program for iPhone users.. Thoughts?

I'm not knocking the idea at all but I can't think of any reason for the back of a phone to be touch sensitive.

22115aee5824a50f15e290e62be436b57a96724.jpg

Nice design but no flash and at&t
eyes.gif
.......ill take the HTC incredible and verizon
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

I got a 3gs last week!!!
noooooooooooooo...
is there anything I can do
happy.gif

return it, every year an iphone comes out in the summer

Originally Posted by gil23

22115aee5824a50f15e290e62be436b57a96724.jpg

Nice design but no flash and at&t
eyes.gif
.......ill take the HTC incredible and verizon
wink.gif

the incredible is basically the nexus one with sense ui

ive had the nexus one for awhile, the biggest problem right now is the quality apps IMO

Thank you Tac for understanding what im saying

Im not hating on the phone. I'm just saying im dissappointed. All of these features are mundane and basic that will be on a ton of phones.

And i am judging what i know so far. Im not saying im never going to buy it but from what we know its a pass for me

People are allowed to say "Easy Cop" and "Got to have it" without being called stans or fanboys. But i say one word of dissapporval and its attack of the steve jobs nut huggers.  

And you say that a completely touch sensative phone would be stupid but i thought a touch screen phone would also be dumb.  Who types without a keyboard? I feel like it just had a lot of cool possibilities.  I would make it with an on and off function obviously but it could be cool.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

If Apple really wants to make a major move it will be when they decide to introduce a BBM type program for iPhone users.. Thoughts?
They BEEN needed that.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I got a 3gs last week!!!
noooooooooooooo...
happy.gif
u gotta a few days to return it!
do you know how many?I think its been 10 days..
I had to pay a $150 security deposit, will I lose it? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I got a 3gs last week!!!
noooooooooooooo...
happy.gif
u gotta a few days to return it!
do you know how many?I think its been 10 days..
I had to pay a $150 security deposit, will I lose it? 
nerd.gif
U wont loose your deposit ......................And u also have either 15 or 30 days to return depending on if u got it from att or apple..........I think apple is the one that gives u 30 days.............i would call em and double check it out.....

Back
Top Bottom