New iPhone "elite" dropping soon ?

We'll see in a couple days what Apple has in store for us....

b2b15747cd657e64ea5f8d7d4eb0343d68d4e56.jpg

Originally Posted by treewing

We'll see in a couple days what Apple has in store for us....

b2b15747cd657e64ea5f8d7d4eb0343d68d4e56.jpg

It's gotta be the tablet.  I can't imagine this being a tagline if it was just the 4th Gen iPhone.  

They're definitely releasing a tablet-like product and 4.0. As far as a new iPhone though?? I'm not sure... =/

^you guys cant make a connection from that pic?

My At&t rep doesnt leak enough info but like I stated before Iphone will go to T-Mobile this year.

At&t isnt losing their exclusivity, their at the end of the 5 year contract with apple, doesnt mean they wont resign or progress with them.

Thats all I can post, not gonna put my job and others on the line.

I definitely have an idea of what this is. My 3G is seriously running out of steam, I need a new phone. Hopefully with a much better processor.

The 27th needs to hurry up! I was about to go cop a computer tomorrow but I may have to wait on that...

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

^you guys cant make a connection from that pic?

My At&t rep doesnt leak enough info but like I stated before Iphone will go to T-Mobile this year.

At&t isnt losing their exclusivity, their at the end of the 5 year contract with apple, doesnt mean they wont resign or progress with them.

Thats all I can post, not gonna put my job and others on the line.
you said that it was gonna come quarter 1 2010 iphone+tmobile the first time

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I have an iPhone now and I can't wait for AT&T to lose its exclusivity on the iPhone. Hopefully a lot of people will drop as well, every ones that's complaining needs to get the hell out and to switch to Verizon.
Exactly.  Its like lines at the grocery store.  Got people clogging up check stand 1 (AT&T), they open check stand 2 (Verizon), the lines just end up evening out.

a new iphone will drop june/july as it does every year. Same goes for ipods, they all get refreshed after the back to school promo ends. Almost certain the tablet
will be introduced on tuesday.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

a new iphone will drop june/july as it does every year. Same goes for ipods, they all get refreshed after the back to school promo ends. Almost certain the tablet
keynote is on wednesday, not tuesday. and i hope it isnt an over glorified Touch. but people will drool over w/e POS apple drops so meh. especially those idiots at gizmodo.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

keynote is on wednesday, not tuesday. and i hope it isnt an over glorified Touch. but people will drool over w/e POS apple drops so meh. especially those idiots at gizmodo.
Yea I just saw that its on Wednesday, so used to them always being on Tuesday i didn't even bother checking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Yea I just saw that its on Wednesday, so used to them always being on Tuesday i didn't even bother checking
laugh.gif

yeah i kept thinking it was on tuesday also. could they be rushing it since android is picking up steam? i love competition. 

too bad the 3g/s will never have the metal casing like the 1st gen iphone. such a shame

but i guess you get what you pay for.

first one is just the HTC HD2 with apple branding. what they need to work on is that boring UI. hopefully 4.0 makes it better.

you said that it was gonna come quarter 1 2010 iphone+tmobile the first time
and I stand by my word. If any updates come up or gets pushed back (I wont be surprised because the public has seen no marketing for it whatsoever) then ill come through and post.

I wont be surprised if they did it like a quickstrike release on Jordans and 29023490320 people switch to T-Mobile within the first week.
ya its gonna get its great marketing and when it drops people will be there to buy.

Thats what you call business.

Back
Top Bottom