New iPhone "elite" dropping soon ?

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

how the hell would ou loose your job.. are you going to post .. Hey my name is Manny and I work at so and so and I am going to leak information
Did you read my screename? What does that tell you?
That you're from Israel?

*kanye shrug*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I hope AT&T looses their exclusivity on Wednesday
Is AT&T's iPhone Exclusivity Ending on Wednesday?

I believe this is true.  They are going to announce the tablet, and then announce 4.0 firmware, followed by VZW offering the 4G (4th gen, not 4G network) iPhone, and VZW offering internet on the tablet.

Originally Posted by MECKS

i found
the phone. via google

iphone-pro-gizmodo.jpg

it looks so siccckkkkkk
I do not believe this, either
grin.gif
eyes.gif

There is always all this leaked photos of the iPhone and they are always wrong. I remember they had something for the 3GS and someone had a leaked photo and it was nothing like what came out. I always just wait cause it is stupid to believe the rumors when Apple has it under wraps pretty good.

Mr Fongstarr wrote:
There is always all this leaked photos of the iPhone and they are always wrong. I remember they had something for the 3GS and someone had a leaked photo and it was nothing like what came out. I always just wait cause it is stupid to believe the rumors when Apple has it under wraps pretty good.

actually the pics posted in this thread are just mockups
but generally, the pics leaked are true

the 3G leaked months before it came out and it turned out to be legit

the 3Gs leaked months before, but it was the same case but in matte, which was actually a legit apple iphone that they were considering doing, but they eventually went with the same casing with the new glossy covering they have now

and for the T-Mobile rumor

Honestly, the iPhone will not come to t-mobile because of the nature of Apple

Apple is a high end product, no way they will come to T-mobile where its not one of the more respectable carriers such as AT&T and Verizon

maybe in the future where the iPhone is not as a big deal anymore, it may come to t-mobile, but right now no way Apple will go to T-mobile

T-mobile doesnt even have half the customers of AT&T and Verizon, and just barely half over Sprint, and T-mobile is losing customers fast

For example, its like LeBron James (compare him to the iPhone) being a free agent in the shoe industry, hes a big name person, he can sign with Nike or adidas (Verizon or AT&T) which are the Two biggest shoe brands right now, why would he sign with Reebok or Converse [sprint or t-mobile) (please forget that reebok and converse are owned by nike/adidas)

not the best comparison, but you guys can see what im saying

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

how the hell would ou loose your job.. are you going to post .. Hey my name is Manny and I work at so and so and I am going to leak information
Did you read my screename? What does that tell you?
That you're from Israel?

*kanye shrug*             

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So will at&t be carrying the new iphone, but instead it won't be exclusively theirs anymore?

I am just going to sit back and see what happens

My contract with verizon ends in July

I want an i phone bad

Originally Posted by dopestop

damn..
I was thinking about copping the new iphone 3gs since sprint has ETF waived.
but idk..
ill wait out til the 27th
exact same boat as you but either way my contract ends in may so this might be a good thing. imma ride this sero plan till the new iphone comes out.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

No new iPhone this Yr... I spoke with a shorty at AT&T.... She said next summer... Maybe an updated 3gs but nothing substantially new...
33d1574a7e67b5fe91924d96375765aa3bd862f.gif

No one really freakin knows whats going to come out. No one but Apple really. No low level sales associate from ATT is going to know whats coming out. The End.

apple would never tell anybody when a new iphone will be coming out. Nobody would know until like a month before

At&t does not know anything, apple are the only people that will be coming out with the news

so far, that pic is questionable because nobody knows except apple, and they would never reveal it till a month before.

anybody know when the next keynote is?????????

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by devildog1776

No new iPhone this Yr... I spoke with a shorty at AT&T.... She said next summer... Maybe an updated 3gs but nothing substantially new...

no No NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

FIRST B0RN wrote:

devildog1776 wrote:

no No NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't act surprised. Apple does this every year. They make little to no changes to their "new" iPhone and people go
24935b3c40927b3c4422dc1a79330ac6b97abb4.gif
just because it's a "new" iPhone.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

FIRST B0RN wrote:

devildog1776 wrote:

no No NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't act surprised. Apple does this every year. They make little to no changes to their "new" iPhone and people go
I know that but do you think Apple will release the same thing the 3rd time around? I dont think they are that stupid

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

The iPhone does not need a physical keyboard, as far as txting goes, I mean I can text without looking and the auto-spell pretty much catches all my errors now. I could see a keyboard for gaming tho.
I don't think I can handle another handset without a physical keyboard. Nothing more frustrating than typing the wrong letter like 5 times trying to correct yourself. The virtual keyboard on the iPhone is pretty damn good for what it is but a real keyboard would be so much better.

The new iPhone is probably going to be announced in June/July. This week is most likely devoted to the tablet and OS 4.0. Supposedly 4.0 is going to have some big additions.

It will be interesting to see if Apple can keep pace with the smart phone rush. The 3GS is starting to lose its luster with all of these 1GHz processor beasts coming out. I'm ready to dump my 3GS after only a few weeks.

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

1C3M4M wrote:

FIRST B0RN wrote:

devildog1776 wrote:

no No NO!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that but do you think Apple will release the same thing the 3rd time around? I dont think they are that stupid

You obviously don't know Apple all that well.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

The iPhone does not need a physical keyboard, as far as txting goes, I mean I can text without looking and the auto-spell pretty much catches all my errors now. I could see a keyboard for gaming tho.
I don't think I can handle another handset without a physical keyboard. Nothing more frustrating than typing the wrong letter like 5 times trying to correct yourself. The virtual keyboard on the iPhone is pretty damn good for what it is but a real keyboard would be so much better.

The new iPhone is probably going to be announced in June/July. This week is most likely devoted to the tablet and OS 4.0. Supposedly 4.0 is going to have some big additions.

It will be interesting to see if Apple can keep pace with the smart phone rush. The 3GS is starting to lose its luster with all of these 1GHz processor beasts coming out. I'm ready to dump my 3GS after only a few weeks.
This is what I've been led to believe from folks.  Someone mentioned not upgrading till summer.

Back
Top Bottom