New iPhone "elite" dropping soon ?

Originally Posted by beezylocks

soooooo hyped
laugh.gif

word

No new iPhone this Yr... I spoke with a shorty at AT&T.... She said next summer... Maybe an updated 3gs but nothing substantially new...

^^^^ "Shorty's at AT&T" don't know +*!$
laugh.gif

AT&T doesn't make the iPhone. Apple does.

My-T.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

No new iPhone this Yr... I spoke with a shorty at AT&T.... She said next summer... Maybe an updated 3gs but nothing substantially new...

lmao you think a shorty at atnt would know?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif
at you for believing a "shorty at AT&T". Jobs wouldn't allow that to happen

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I figured AT&T was losing the exclusivity, they are picking up 5 android phones, 2 webOS phones, about 2/3 HTC phones and those will be major phones that I guess you can say will make up for the lost of the partnership.

But is the 4.0 OS releasing soon?

I don't think Apple will be doing an exclusive deal again, well maybe?
a 4.0 OS is not the same as a completely new phone coming out. 4.0 is just a firmware, yes that will come out no doubt. It's just a matter of time

damn..
I was thinking about copping the new iphone 3gs since sprint has ETF waived.
but idk..
ill wait out til the 27th

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

^you guys cant make a connection from that pic?

My At&t rep doesnt leak enough info but like I stated before Iphone will go to T-Mobile this year.

At&t isnt losing their exclusivity, their at the end of the 5 year contract with apple, doesnt mean they wont resign or progress with them.

Thats all I can post, not gonna put my job and others on the line.

how the hell would ou loose your job.. are you going to post .. Hey my name is Manny and I work at so and so and I am going to leak information

i spoke to a girl at att as well and she said a new iphone was dropping this year...
*shrugs*

If the iPhone ever comes to Sprint I wonder if they'll allow me to keep my SERO plan for $30 unlimited?

if the iphone had a physical keyboard i would def cop...
call me old school or whatever but i need actual buttons

iPhone will never have a physical keyboard and if possible, the removal of all buttons. Steve Jobs won't allow it. There was an interview with him about it back in 08.

I hope it comes to Sprint so I can say PEACE to AT&T.

The iPhone does not need a physical keyboard, as far as txting goes, I mean I can text without looking and the auto-spell pretty much catches all my errors now. I could see a keyboard for gaming tho.

Stop asking AT&T reps and employees. They know nothing.

Ask Foxconn/Apple employees for that info.

They probably wouldn't give it to you though considering the terms in their contracts.

If exclusivity does end then I'll be happy. That means all the whiners/complainers can go to another network and suffer while my speeds increase greatly.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I hope AT&T looses their exclusivity on Wednesday
Is AT&T's iPhone Exclusivity Ending on Wednesday?

I believe this is true.  They are going to announce the tablet, and then announce 4.0 firmware, followed by VZW offering the 4G (4th gen, not 4G network) iPhone, and VZW offering internet on the tablet.

Originally Posted by MECKS

i found the phone. via google

iphone-pro-gizmodo.jpg

it looks so siccckkkkkk
I do not believe this, either
grin.gif
eyes.gif

how the hell would ou loose your job.. are you going to post .. Hey my name is Manny and I work at so and so and I am going to leak information
Did you read my screename? What does that tell you?

Why does it matter to you if I lose my job? oh wait, all that matters is that I get you the info right?

If the iPhone ever comes to Sprint I wonder if they'll allow me to keep my SERO plan for $30 unlimited?
Im 99% sure they wont. It wont benefit them in anyway.

Stop asking AT&T reps and employees. They know nothing.

Why is T-Mobile getting all of these amazing devices? Screw t-mobile, we need the heat to come to Verizon. 

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Did you read my screename? What does that tell you?

That you're from Israel?

*kanye shrug*

i just left tmo for att 2 months ago. i still won't go back til they fix their coverage in my area. im hoping with the demand of the iphone they will upgrade their network.

Back
Top Bottom