New Joe Budden TV...wants to square dance wit Raekwon

Why you all backing up Raekwon so much? Not saying budden is handling this all right with this video ++%+... but Rae acts all cool with budden, than storms into his room when he knows he is alone and is outnumbering him 6-1, than you dont wanna get your hands dirty so you have your boy punch him, and than when Budden asks for a reasonable compramise, a square dance, you turn it down?

If Budden really is such a lame and soft and you would take him, how about you stop getting at him when hes outnumbered and settle this ++%+ one-on-one. Im just saying.
I was saying that in the other thread.

Rae plotted on dude, walked into his room, gave him dap when he entered the room. Then acted surprised when his mans swung on him like he aint want it to godown like that, but he had his cameras with him. Come on fam...B' move however you look at it.

Buddens the bigger ho for apologizing for getting stole on (where they do that at?
smh.gif
), now he gotta save face in order keep fans. I believe him when he says Rae turned down the fight, but if its that serious, aint no "asking"to fight like Gunna alluded to. This aint no Gentleman's game, N' going by Fencing rules and all that
laugh.gif
. Its really a cop out, cuz he know Rae is gonna say no. So he can get on theinternet and pop off about how Rae aint want it. Whateva....

everybody looks bad in this. Im a big Budden fan, but i think both of them are taking L's in this situation.

and dont mistake it and think Im backin Raekwons sucker moves. I been said he was a sucker for all this !@%# in the other thread...

but cmon Ez know what Im sayin, Everyone in this mutha ****a know how to start a fight.
If u really wanna spark one, go punch him, and if u feel that people gonna be like "oOo u stole that *$!@% that was soem sucker %*#@." then go Mushthat *$!@%
after about 4 mushes either the *$!@% gonna knuckleup or go home cryin like red in Friday

aint no need to be name callin and jokin on Youtube like u "bout it bout it"

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

why squaredance with raekwon? if the other guy punched you n the face wouldn't you wanna fight him?

if a bunch of guys surround you, you get hit by 1 guy don't you go after him?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and dont mistake it and think Im backin Raekwons sucker moves. I been said he was a sucker for all this !@%# in the other thread...

but cmon Ez know what Im sayin, Everyone in this mutha ****a know how to start a fight.
If u really wanna spark one, go punch him, and if u feel that people gonna be like "oOo u stole that *$!@% that was soem sucker %*#@." then go Mush that *$!@%
after about 4 mushes either the *$!@% gonna knuckleup or go home cryin like red in Friday

aint no need to be name callin and jokin on Youtube like u "bout it bout it"
truth_000.jpg

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

why squaredance with raekwon? if the other guy punched you n the face wouldn't you wanna fight him?

if a bunch of guys surround you, you get hit by 1 guy don't you go after him?

QFT
embarassed.gif

Slaughterhouse must be lookin SOFT right now cause Joe Budden is lookin like a possum.... I hope Raekwon accept Joe Budden's "Square Dance". Eventhough he should be "shooting the 1's" with the bodyguard.

The fact that a cat has to rely on another n's goons/crew to feel thoro just speaks volumes on how soft that person is.

Buddens mad hyped up that Crooked I people's could take care of business.... i mean Buddens like the dude in the club that get real brolic and hype becausehe know he got 20 goons with him, take those dudes out the equation and the same dude be quiet as a mouse... ironic thats Joey's nickname.

Joey always on some talk tough behind the camera... dude gets snuffed up, apologizes... his mans get slapped up he on some MLK march for peace type sh--. Itscorny now.

This reminds me of the Papoose and Fat Joe situation...
Papoose gets lumped up by Joes goons...
To save face...he wants 5 minutes...

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

The fact that a cat has to rely on another n's goons/crew to feel thoro just speaks volumes on how soft that person is.

exactly... why raekwon have to roll up on joe 6 deep and is now backin down from a 1 on 1? hmmmm
QFT

Buddens mad hyped up that Crooked I people's could take care of business.... i mean Buddens like the dude in the club that get real brolic and hype because he know he got 20 goons with him, take those dudes out the equation and the same dude be quiet as a mouse... ironic thats Joey's nickname.
in Joey's defense, Rae aint do %%%+ to Budden when they all on stage and %%%+, but he ran up on him with 6 other Ns in a situation where heKNEW Budden would be alone... The both actin like *******, but Joey was actually man enough to offer a one-on-one and Rae refused.

And Joey want to fight Rae because while it may have been rae's boy who threw the punch. Rae is the one who stormed in with all his guys and the fightstarted because Joey is beefing with Rae, not his boy. Thats like saying if someone shot at you you wanna shoot the gun back (stick with me on that) becausealthough it is technically the gun that shoots at you, the real culpprit is the N who set off the gun. in this case while it was technically Rae's boy whothrew the punch at Joey but there wouldnt be any business in the 1st place if it wasnt for Joey and Rae's beef and than Rae storming in there. What wouldit do if joey knocked out some random nobody who is part of Rae's crew? The beef is between Joey and Raeekwon and only a one-on-one with them 2 wouldsettle the %%%+.

exactly... why raekwon have to roll up on joe 6 deep and is now backin down from a 1 on 1? hmmmm
exactly what im trying to say. So all these Wu homers need to shut the #%+$ up. And the Budden homers needa shut the #%+$ up. Cause at the end ofthe day they both handling their %%%+ like *******. Rae for not saying %%%+ to Joe, than going in on him with 6 guys and letting his boy through the punch, andthan turning down a one on one. And Joey for taking the hit (not so much that) but moreso for going online and *****ing.

Originally Posted by Israeln23

QFT
Yeah it could go both ways. I'm rolling with Rae despite the sucker move, because I can't stand Joseph
laugh.gif
but Joseph stay talking likehe super gangsta. You got sonned on saturday, an you making video blogs about fighting? If you really feel some type of way, like Gunna said you would go up toRae don't even say anything, just bust him in the schnoz

Budden was outnumbered by Rae and his dudes he got duffed just like anyone would have and now he's saying he wants to see either one of them 1 on1......same thing i would do.....dudes calling him soft but he calling rae out in front of everyone so if Rae dont take this up dude is a $%%

Originally Posted by Israeln23

QFT

X2

Rae wants no parts of physical activity. Push ups, power walking, let alone a fist fight.
He will take the credit for doing nothing & love every minute of it. He needs this in his life. He needs his new album to win. He needs good press.
He'll run with this fake win & milk it dry like the fading legend he is (And I'm a Wu fan since day one). But the truth is the truth.

On the other hand, Joe is a dummy who plays checkers while everyone else plays chess. He can't comprehend beyond the immediate situation. He can't seethe 2nd & 3rd more. He does not see the ramifications of his actions. Music is politics like everything else in life & your man is too stupid to playthe game.
Smile, play nice with others & get yours without anyone knowing you are getting yours.
If you think you're better than Meth, than make better albums. People will acknowledge & recognize.

At the end of the day................... Both these dudes have false perceptions of what Hip Hop sees them as in 2009. They both look like crabs in a bucketIMO.

I agree w/ Joey...Real men that want to actually fight will go and handle it in a room by themselves and that's it ..no back up no weapons a simplefight..But Rae did some feminine stuff..Runnin up on a dude w/ back up ..knowing if anything went down they will brawl and jump Joey...

At the end of the day .. Rae has been out of the game for quite some time ..Sure he's got the legendary status that only few rappers hold for the Wuaffiliation and all the bars he spit..But the one thing that reigns supreme in hiphop is what bars have you spit lately and if you can still spit lethal..Ifit's truly about rap then drop a diss record ..obviously we just found out it's not about fighting because he proved that he wanted no parts w/ Joe soif you can't outspit him or beat him up then just fall back on the whole situation..I know Joe disrespected the Wu Legacy but he has since apologized forthe comment..They either need to spit bars at him or shut up..This is coming from the biggest Wu fan ever

You gotta realize, Rae was 6 deep cause he figured Joe would be deep in the room.

Doubt that...the _ was streaming live online well before that. I'm not saying they knew...but I think they did.

I think this has gone way too far now. Hip Hop doesn't need this. Whatever happened battling lyrically, and not physically. Joe Budden and Raekwon need tostop acting like kids, and start acting like grown adults. The last beef that I think was good for Hip Hop was Jay-z vs Nas because two great MCs were going atit lyrically and that's how it's suppose to be. Nothing good comes out beefs these days because rappers today take it to another level. Beefs now arepointless and dumb, and that's why I laugh at all of them now(until it starts to get serious). Hip Hop is the new WWE.

Back
Top Bottom