New Jordan 1's for 2009 Catalog***Pics*** and Release dates Black/Gray , Lakers, & Metallic

air-jordan-1-i-2009-releases-1.jpg
air-jordan-1-i-2009-releases-2.jpg
air-jordan-1-i-2009-releases-3.jpg
air-jordan-1-i-2009-releases-4.jpg
air-jordan-1-i-2009-releases-5.jpg

'09 isnt going to be so bad after all....

THanks for the info. Both metallics for sure if they dont have the ugly print inside. All others are ok at best

i don't care what anybody says, those red and green metallics are fire. I would cop in a heart beat.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

More 1's?
tired.gif
METALLIC 1's, i think that's the first proper decision jb's made in a long time. hopefully the pack isnt extremely limited, i'dlike to get one this time around.

black/black JAPAN HI? and them *$!$$ dont even come out til the next part of the year...RAWWRRRRR

only black and blues will be copped... dont see the purpose of the strap lakers 1s when the pack is coming out without the strap... ill just wait for the pack

the OG red metallics are one of the more prized Jordans so i saw this coming. i would take those round laces out and put in regular ones though

Metallics
Lakers
Black/Blue
and the greys.

damn 09 is already hurting my head trying to think of how im going to save all this money lol looks like my plan to collect older retros has been postponed aswell
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom