....................................................................... Not
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

160jordansdeep wrote:

Where are these shoes made...?
so whats the deal with the Italian leather thing 

They are made from Italian leather.  The original II's were made with Italian leather too I believe.

thats the sad thing 
they WHERE made in italy 

I'll re-up the pics onto my Photobucket account tomorrow.

They must not be working, because I uploaded them onto my Images account here on Yuku.

they look aight in the pics but still dont think i'd cop... lol rather buy fffffffooooooooaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmzzzzzzzz
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

So are these out already or what
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
They dropped in London HoH a few weeks ago, but I believe they're all gone now except for one US10, which the fools lost the other shoe for. 
For those that can't see the pics I posted, I've re-upped them and here they are...

Nike isn't giving up any info on official release dates on this shoe. Customer service keeps telling me they have no info. The Rep took three days to get back with me and didn't even know what shoe it was at first.

^ I was told by a US NTer that these have shown up in stores over there.

Anybody that wanted them managed to cop?

the release date is 4-10, and the retail is $225 usd. with only 1097 pairs being made worldwide, they'll be hard to come by. i wish i knew who was getting them. rmkstore had like 6 pairs they were pre-selling, but for $399 + 30 shipping. i guess this will be another exclusive i'll miss out on cause i live in wack louisiana, we never get anything limited.

Back
Top Bottom