New Kardashian Intimate Collection Pic

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

People talking about Khloe but she's the coolest out of the sisters. I'd rock with Khloe over all the sisters. Plus she's a freak.

THIS!
Kim is too fake and annoying, Kourtney is too annoying, Khole seems down to earth (probably because she's heard she was the ugliest sister her whole life) Lamar made the right choice IMO

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Must have hired the best Photoshop expert in the biz to have Khloe look like that.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

People talking about Khloe but she's the coolest out of the sisters. I'd rock with Khloe over all the sisters. Plus she's a freak.

THIS!
Kim is too fake and annoying, Kourtney is too annoying, Khole seems down to earth (probably because she's heard she was the ugliest sister her whole life) Lamar made the right choice IMO
I'm not going to lie I clowned Lamar for a min, and once I saw the show they have I changed my mind. Khloe is cool.

man I don't care what you guys say, I would do some CRAZY things or pay insane amounts of money to have a threesome with Kim and Kourtney.

THIS!
I'm not going to lie I clowned Lamar for a min, and once I saw the show they have I changed my mind. Khloe is cool.
"Lamar is a man of good character." - Larry David

No one in the Kardashian family is cool or level headed. You guys kidding yourselves. They're all rich snobby $%%%*$!.

I am surprised Kim is not in the middle and Khloe is not way in the back like usual...they gave her some shine this time around 
laugh.gif

all 3 could get it
pimp.gif

THIS!
I always thought that too. Stick Khloe's personality in Kim, and we have a winner
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom