New Kim K Spandex Booty

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

QFT...can you guys read?

Dude laid it out...feature by feature for you...and, it is obvious to anyone that has actual seen a woman in person and not just from JO'ing on the Internet that all of the features are the same, just the way that the makeup is applied and the lighting are different...look at the structures...that is what you get worked on...

You could pull 30 pictures of Kim over the past 12 months and she would look different in all of them...just from changing her makeup and hairstyle (not even color)...

Again...no one has provided any proof that she has ever ACTUALLY had any plastic surgery...

http://www.eonline.com/ub...n=twitterfeed_topstories

JM
Boost did not prove anything. Actually, he's got it all wrong. You can tell in the pics from all the surgery she did. Her eyes squint like that now because of her facelift. Botox, facelift, cheek implants,rhinoplasty (thinned out her nose), did her lips (thinned them out a bit, and then pumps them up with collagen).

Her booty is fake, and she gets liposuction. For those men that believe that her boobs are real, you are so naive.

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com//bfm_gallery/2011/01/Kim%20Kardashian%20Twitter%20Tits/gallery_main/gallery_main-kim-kardashian-twitter-****-01.jpg

It is just like in that thread where I showed how Christina Hendricks' boobs are fake, some men just want to be in denial about their celebrity crush not having real assets.

QFT...can you guys read?

Dude laid it out...feature by feature for you...and, it is obvious to anyone that has actual seen a woman in person and not just from JO'ing on the Internet that all of the features are the same, just the way that the makeup is applied and the lighting are different...look at the structures...that is what you get worked on...

You could pull 30 pictures of Kim over the past 12 months and she would look different in all of them...just from changing her makeup and hairstyle (not even color)...

Again...no one has provided any proof that she has ever ACTUALLY had any plastic surgery...

JM
Boost did not prove anything. Actually, he's got it all wrong. You can tell in the pics from all the surgery she did. Her eyes squint like that now because of her facelift. Botox, facelift, cheek implants,rhinoplasty (thinned out her nose), did her lips (thinned them out a bit, and then pumps them up with collagen).

Her booty is fake, and she gets liposuction. For those men that believe that her boobs are real, you are so naive.

http://celebslam.celebuzz.com//bfm_gallery/2011/01/Kim%20Kardashian%20Twitter%20Tits/gallery_main/gallery_main-kim-kardashian-twitter-****-01.jpg

It is just like in that thread where I showed how Christina Hendricks' boobs are fake, some men just want to be in denial about their celebrity crush not having real assets.

^

Most Men don't really care if some Women have real assets or not as long as they have some sort of assets,fake or not *Kanye shrug*

Still think Christina Hendricks' boobs are real
grin.gif

^

Most Men don't really care if some Women have real assets or not as long as they have some sort of assets,fake or not *Kanye shrug*

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

QFT...can you guys read?

JM

Actually you got owned in the Christina Hendrix thread.

QFT...can you guys read?

JM

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^

grin.gif
There is a difference if you do not care or not, but it is a whole other thing if you claim a woman's assets are 100% real. It is like me claiming a man's body all juiced up is all his natural hard work when in actuality he is pumping steroids.

Christina Hendricks, 1999, Playboy photoshoot:
16474-e1294854435244.jpg

114581_376361-e1294855886888.jpg

Now
christina-hendricks-sexy-smokey-dress.jpg

Fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

^

grin.gif
There is a difference if you do not care or not, but it is a whole other thing if you claim a woman's assets are 100% real. It is like me claiming a man's body all juiced up is all his natural hard work when in actuality he is pumping steroids.

16474-e1294854435244.jpg

114581_376361-e1294855886888.jpg

Now
christina-hendricks-sexy-smokey-dress.jpg

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

No, I did not get owned.

A bunch of men, and one guy's girlfriend, just kept saying they are real, and I showed how she has those tear drop saline implants that look more natural when they sag a bit. You can tell they are fake when they are pushed up because it shows the outline of the implants and they look hard as rocks sitting that up high on her chest. 

So, it was just a matter of what you believe, but I stick to my claims Christina H's are fake. See previous post of mine with pics of her boobs before implants.

But, I just want to add about Kim K, looking back at pics of her back in 2006/2007. She was drop dead GORGEOUS. She is still beautiful, not like before and looks more like a wax figure. Don't know why she messed with her face so much.  

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

No, I did not get owned.

A bunch of men, and one guy's girlfriend, just kept saying they are real, and I showed how she has those tear drop saline implants that look more natural when they sag a bit. You can tell they are fake when they are pushed up because it shows the outline of the implants and they look hard as rocks sitting that up high on her chest. 

So, it was just a matter of what you believe, but I stick to my claims Christina H's are fake. See previous post of mine with pics of her boobs before implants.

But, I just want to add about Kim K, looking back at pics of her back in 2006/2007. She was drop dead GORGEOUS. She is still beautiful, not like before and looks more like a wax figure. Don't know why she messed with her face so much.  

How could you not appreciate Kim K?Shes 
pimp.gif
anyone saying they wouldnt smash is suspect...which goes for a majority of people on this website

How could you not appreciate Kim K?Shes 
pimp.gif
anyone saying they wouldnt smash is suspect...which goes for a majority of people on this website

QFT...can you guys read?

JM

Terrible make-up job, like usually. 
Botox: We know, she's even admitted to it on that ABC News Nightline special she did.
Liposuction: We know, she's admitted to it in 2004, 7 years ago.

This isn't about the botox or liposuction, it was about her booty, and you threw in her boobs for good measure, I guess. It's funny with each new post you add something else, IE: knees, elbow, botox in the ankles etc. Do she still have her OG ribs? Anybody can come in here and say "Kim had blank and blank and blank and blank done", but really don't mean a damn thing without proof. I don't know about you, but people talk, men lie, women lie, facts don't. If Kim had all this done, I just want to see facts, not YOUR word, but facts. So produce them Dima, shouldn't be hard right? The funny thing is these Kim is fake, has a fake booty, fake ******* etc. comes up all the time, goes 5+ pages but nobody ever seems to produce info stating these procedure have been done. I've been waiting pages, this thread is a week old and your only facts are "she did, she did" rant. You sound worse than her ex-husband. If there is proof, it's 2011, I'm sure you could find it right? 

Go ahead, ill wait. 

QFT...can you guys read?

JM

Terrible make-up job, like usually. 
Botox: We know, she's even admitted to it on that ABC News Nightline special she did.
Liposuction: We know, she's admitted to it in 2004, 7 years ago.

This isn't about the botox or liposuction, it was about her booty, and you threw in her boobs for good measure, I guess. It's funny with each new post you add something else, IE: knees, elbow, botox in the ankles etc. Do she still have her OG ribs? Anybody can come in here and say "Kim had blank and blank and blank and blank done", but really don't mean a damn thing without proof. I don't know about you, but people talk, men lie, women lie, facts don't. If Kim had all this done, I just want to see facts, not YOUR word, but facts. So produce them Dima, shouldn't be hard right? The funny thing is these Kim is fake, has a fake booty, fake ******* etc. comes up all the time, goes 5+ pages but nobody ever seems to produce info stating these procedure have been done. I've been waiting pages, this thread is a week old and your only facts are "she did, she did" rant. You sound worse than her ex-husband. If there is proof, it's 2011, I'm sure you could find it right? 

Go ahead, ill wait. 

Now

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whether or not I agree with you is pretty irrelevant, but I've noticed you're just a hating +#* female [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Now

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whether or not I agree with you is pretty irrelevant, but I've noticed you're just a hating +#* female [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Whether or not I agree with you is pretty irrelevant, but I've noticed you're just a hating +#* female
laugh.gif
Quite the opposite. So, just because I believe some female's body parts are fake, I am hating? I was just adding to the discussion which was not even started by me. Other men in here were going on about how she has plastic surgery and fake body parts too. 

If anything, it is you who likes to hate on other posters on here, including me, with your nonsensical retorts and failed shots.
grin.gif

Whether or not I agree with you is pretty irrelevant, but I've noticed you're just a hating +#* female
laugh.gif
Quite the opposite. So, just because I believe some female's body parts are fake, I am hating? I was just adding to the discussion which was not even started by me. Other men in here were going on about how she has plastic surgery and fake body parts too. 

If anything, it is you who likes to hate on other posters on here, including me, with your nonsensical retorts and failed shots.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

2zgt0mp.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

2zgt0mp.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

2zgt0mp.gif

So predictable from you. Lame.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost
What proof is it you want? You can obviously tell it is a fake butt, just like Coco and Nicki Minaj's butts. I can show you pictures, point out to you how they are fake, and you will come back to me saying, no it is not fake. In the before pictures, it could be she also had butt injections from before, but in smaller amounts, and used to wear butt pads too. But, now, as you can tell in the bikini pics, she deifinetly has had butt injections.

Before and After

bff-paris-hilton-and-kim-kardashian.jpg

kim-kardashian-butt-augmentation.jpg

After

Kim-Kardashian-Bikini.jpg
Kim%20Kardashian_2339.jpg

Her butt now, that is work of butt injections.

Back
Top Bottom