New Kim K Spandex Booty

I'm in complete awe of people arguing and writing essays over petty details about this woman's surgery/makeup/w.e.

Are y'all really that bored?.........

I'm in complete awe of people arguing and writing essays over petty details about this woman's surgery/makeup/w.e.

laugh.gif
@ where this thread went.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

wait wait wait. you got pics of FreshProduct you been holdin out?
nerd.gif

No,but I have seen his pics.

I know he is your friend and all, and usually I am a nice person, but I just had to go there because he went there. 

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I love my curly red hair [/color]
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I know he is your friend and all, and usually I am a nice person, but I just had to go there because he went there. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I know Bana...Actually, I am using this as a tool to procrastinate on actual work I have and I refuse to get to it. I also have been in that other Atheism thread reading all those replies and posting.

It is known I write essays on here. Thati s my style. You should see how I write on facebookm, texting, and BBM messages, essays. Annoys the hell out of my friends.  

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I know Bana...Actually, I am using this as a tool to procrastinate on actual work I have and I refuse to get to it. I also have been in that other Atheism thread reading all those replies and posting.

It is known I write essays on here. Thati s my style. You should see how I write on facebookm, texting, and BBM messages, essays. Annoys the hell out of my friends.  

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I got more pics, but yall get the picture. Dima you just hating
pimp.gif
I loved her in that era! 2005ish-2007, absolutely gorgeous. She still is, but I think surgeries she's had dimished her beauty a bit.  

I believe she is wearing butt pads in those pics you posted. Do you have bikini shots of her around then?

Her butt now looks no different than Coco's and Nicki's, so swollen and fake. It also looks like those butts from butt injection procedures. Not natural. Also, like I mentioned, I believe she had injections since years ago, but just got some more now.

Ok, so is it hating if I point out Pamela Anderson has fake boobs?
laugh.gif
The girl is gorgeous with an incredible, kick-%** body, I just choose to believe she has had surgeries. That's all, no biggie. Just like other socialites, celebrities, and other women who do.

Boost, looks like we will keep going in circles. But, I just bumped this thread up because I saw someone replied to me saying to reply to you.
785897160.jpg

Excuses. Now you wanna go back an extra year, 2005?
roll.gif

Here are some early 2007 pics of her,

Butt pads? Child please.

...look what I found, let me guess, she got butt pads underneath her wet bikini?

15hi5df5.jpg

Look closer, why she rockin a netted dress? She got cellulite. Now why on earth would you have cellulite on a fake booty? In 2006? That would be complete opposite of getting a fake booty, so there is no cellulite. Dima, you stay losing. I await more excuses and STILL the surgery proof of her butt and *******.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I got more pics, but yall get the picture. Dima you just hating
pimp.gif
I loved her in that era! 2005ish-2007, absolutely gorgeous. She still is, but I think surgeries she's had dimished her beauty a bit.  

I believe she is wearing butt pads in those pics you posted. Do you have bikini shots of her around then?

Her butt now looks no different than Coco's and Nicki's, so swollen and fake. It also looks like those butts from butt injection procedures. Not natural. Also, like I mentioned, I believe she had injections since years ago, but just got some more now.

Ok, so is it hating if I point out Pamela Anderson has fake boobs?
laugh.gif
The girl is gorgeous with an incredible, kick-%** body, I just choose to believe she has had surgeries. That's all, no biggie. Just like other socialites, celebrities, and other women who do.

Boost, looks like we will keep going in circles. But, I just bumped this thread up because I saw someone replied to me saying to reply to you.
785897160.jpg

Excuses. Now you wanna go back an extra year, 2005?
roll.gif

Here are some early 2007 pics of her,

Butt pads? Child please.

...look what I found, let me guess, she got butt pads underneath her wet bikini?

15hi5df5.jpg

Look closer, why she rockin a netted dress? She got cellulite. Now why on earth would you have cellulite on a fake booty? In 2006? That would be complete opposite of getting a fake booty, so there is no cellulite. Dima, you stay losing. I await more excuses and STILL the surgery proof of her butt and *******.

Back
Top Bottom