New Kim K Spandex Booty

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Whether or not I agree with you is pretty irrelevant, but I've noticed you're just a hating +#* female
laugh.gif
Quite the opposite. So, just because I believe some female's body parts are fake, I am hating? I was just adding to the discussion which was not even started by me. Other men in here were going on about how she has plastic surgery and fake body parts too. 

If anything, it is you who likes to hate on other posters on here, including me, with your nonsensical retorts and failed shots.
grin.gif

2zgt0mp.gif

So predictable from you. Lame.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost
What proof is it you want? You can obviously tell it is a fake butt, just like Coco and Nicki Minaj's butts. I can show you pictures, point out to you how they are fake, and you will come back to me saying, no it is not fake. In the before pictures, it could be she also had butt injections from before, but in smaller amounts, and used to wear butt pads too. But, now, as you can tell in the bikini pics, she deifinetly has had butt injections.

Before and After

bff-paris-hilton-and-kim-kardashian.jpg

kim-kardashian-butt-augmentation.jpg

After

Kim-Kardashian-Bikini.jpg
Kim%20Kardashian_2339.jpg

Her butt now, that is work of butt injections.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whether or not I agree with you is pretty irrelevant, but I've noticed you're just a hating +#* female [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Quite the opposite. So, just because I believe some female's body parts are fake, I am hating? I was just adding to the discussion which was not even started by me. Other men in here were going on about how she has plastic surgery and fake body parts too. 

If anything, it is you who likes to hate on other posters on here, including me, with your nonsensical retorts and failed shots.
grin.gif

2zgt0mp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah yeah, you're the lame sweetheart.. Wasting your time on Google images just to analyze and hate on another womans body [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. whether or not it's fake, she knows how to work it to the fullest. We've seen your pic before, you really have some nerve. [/color]
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll no longer address you.. don't want to get banned, again.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whether or not I agree with you is pretty irrelevant, but I've noticed you're just a hating +#* female [/color]
laugh.gif

grin.gif

2zgt0mp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah yeah, you're the lame sweetheart.. Wasting your time on Google images just to analyze and hate on another womans body [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. whether or not it's fake, she knows how to work it to the fullest. We've seen your pic before, you really have some nerve. [/color]
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll no longer address you.. don't want to get banned, again.[/color]

laugh.gif

grin.gif

2zgt0mp.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif

586Cover.jpg

laugh.gif

grin.gif

2zgt0mp.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif

586Cover.jpg

Yeah yeah, you're the lame sweetheart.. Wasting your time on Google images just to analyze and hate on another womans body
laugh.gif
.. whether or not it's fake, she knows how to work it to the fullest. We've seen your pic before, you really have some nerve.
alien.gif

I'll no longer address you.. don't want to get banned, again.
Oh, look at you, of course, with you and your witch hunt. Someone else in here has been providing pics and showing pics too, and as usual, you love to pick on me. Why do you care how I spend my time? 

Kim K's body is beautiful, where did I claim I am hating on it? I am just discussing how she has been using plastic surgery, which does not equal to me hating on her body at all. Why are you twisting this into something else? 

You are the lame that tries to use every chance you get to come at me and insult me on here.

Where do my looks have to come into this and what does it even have to do with this? Listen, wannabe bully, I know I am not all that and do not claim to be, but I know this, you have the nerve to insult my looks coming from YOU. One thing I know for sure, at least I am better looking than you and have a better heart than you. Step off.

Yeah yeah, you're the lame sweetheart.. Wasting your time on Google images just to analyze and hate on another womans body
laugh.gif
.. whether or not it's fake, she knows how to work it to the fullest. We've seen your pic before, you really have some nerve.
alien.gif

Oh, look at you, of course, with you and your witch hunt. Someone else in here has been providing pics and showing pics too, and as usual, you love to pick on me. Why do you care how I spend my time? 

Kim K's body is beautiful, where did I claim I am hating on it? I am just discussing how she has been using plastic surgery, which does not equal to me hating on her body at all. Why are you twisting this into something else? 

You are the lame that tries to use every chance you get to come at me and insult me on here.

Where do my looks have to come into this and what does it even have to do with this? Listen, wannabe bully, I know I am not all that and do not claim to be, but I know this, you have the nerve to insult my looks coming from YOU. One thing I know for sure, at least I am better looking than you and have a better heart than you. Step off.

laugh.gif
alien.gif

Where do my looks have to come into this and what does it even have to do with this?
Listen, wannabe bully, I know I am not all that and do not claim to be, but I know this, you have the nerve to insult my looks coming from YOU. One thing I know for sure, at least I am better looking than you and have a better heart than you. Step off.

wait wait wait. you got pics of FreshProduct you been holdin out?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
alien.gif

Where do my looks have to come into this and what does it even have to do with this?
Listen, wannabe bully, I know I am not all that and do not claim to be, but I know this, you have the nerve to insult my looks coming from YOU. One thing I know for sure, at least I am better looking than you and have a better heart than you. Step off.

nerd.gif

Dima, why you posting these myspace angle pics of her butt?
laugh.gif
. Here are some REAL 2006 pics of her booty;

8231004371472122395lo.jpg

Booty sitting out from her calves, jebus!

kim_kardashian1.jpg

Look at those lips in 2006, thick and juicy.

63330_Kim9_122_466lo.jpg

Another booty shot, again thick as *@%$, look how far out it sits, in 2006, cot damn.

Booty, booty, booty in 06 for ya. Yup, 06!

I got more pics, but yall get the picture. Dima you just hating
pimp.gif

Dima, why you posting these myspace angle pics of her butt?
laugh.gif
. Here are some REAL 2006 pics of her booty;

8231004371472122395lo.jpg

Booty sitting out from her calves, jebus!

kim_kardashian1.jpg

Look at those lips in 2006, thick and juicy.

63330_Kim9_122_466lo.jpg

Another booty shot, again thick as *@%$, look how far out it sits, in 2006, cot damn.

Booty, booty, booty in 06 for ya. Yup, 06!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

nerd.gif

No,but I have seen his pics.

I know he is your friend and all, and usually I am a nice person, but I just had to go there because he went there. 

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

nerd.gif

No,but I have seen his pics.

I know he is your friend and all, and usually I am a nice person, but I just had to go there because he went there. 

google the pics of when she was like 13/14 yrs old (i would post a link, but they all link back to a certain video).She was thick as hell back them too (no pedo). I think she had some work done on her face, but that body looks untouched to me. hasnt changed since she was a teen.

google the pics of when she was like 13/14 yrs old (i would post a link, but they all link back to a certain video).She was thick as hell back them too (no pedo). I think she had some work done on her face, but that body looks untouched to me. hasnt changed since she was a teen.

Thanks for the 2006 model Kim K.....was wondering about that

That booty is not fake

i really wonder why she did all the face surgery though, she looked fine

pimp.gif
I loved her in that era! 2005ish-2007, absolutely gorgeous. She still is, but I think surgeries she's had dimished her beauty a bit.  

I believe she is wearing butt pads in those pics you posted. Do you have bikini shots of her around then?

Her butt now looks no different than Coco's and Nicki's, so swollen and fake. It also looks like those butts from butt injection procedures. Not natural. Also, like I mentioned, I believe she had injections since years ago, but just got some more now.

Ok, so is it hating if I point out Pamela Anderson has fake boobs?
laugh.gif
The girl is gorgeous with an incredible, kick-%** body, I just choose to believe she has had surgeries. That's all, no biggie. Just like other socialites, celebrities, and other women who do.

Boost, looks like we will keep going in circles. But, I just bumped this thread up because I saw someone replied to me saying to reply to you.

Thanks for the 2006 model Kim K.....was wondering about that

That booty is not fake

i really wonder why she did all the face surgery though, she looked fine

pimp.gif
I loved her in that era! 2005ish-2007, absolutely gorgeous. She still is, but I think surgeries she's had dimished her beauty a bit.  

I believe she is wearing butt pads in those pics you posted. Do you have bikini shots of her around then?

Her butt now looks no different than Coco's and Nicki's, so swollen and fake. It also looks like those butts from butt injection procedures. Not natural. Also, like I mentioned, I believe she had injections since years ago, but just got some more now.

Ok, so is it hating if I point out Pamela Anderson has fake boobs?
laugh.gif
The girl is gorgeous with an incredible, kick-%** body, I just choose to believe she has had surgeries. That's all, no biggie. Just like other socialites, celebrities, and other women who do.

Boost, looks like we will keep going in circles. But, I just bumped this thread up because I saw someone replied to me saying to reply to you.

Back
Top Bottom