New Kim K Spandex Booty

pimp.gif

r8s74p.png

does it really matter if I have to give props to her plastic surgeon or her parents geneitcs?

doesn't to me, she's bad regardless. She can get it

does it really matter if I have to give props to her plastic surgeon or her parents geneitcs?

Originally Posted by CJ003

does it really matter if I have to give props to her plastic surgeon or her parents genetics?

Exactly

Originally Posted by CJ003

does it really matter if I have to give props to her plastic surgeon or her parents genetics?

Exactly

Dudes e-battlin over dat mass.

That's how you know Kim's butt is serious business, g.

laugh.gif

Dudes e-battlin over dat mass.

That's how you know Kim's butt is serious business, g.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Christina Hendricks, 1999, Playboy photoshoot:
16474-e1294854435244.jpg

114581_376361-e1294855886888.jpg

Now
christina-hendricks-sexy-smokey-dress.jpg

Fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

So dudes aint going to at least give Dima the W on this one?

As for Kims mass, Im not sure if its real or fake but she got one of those masses that only looks good with clothes on.
The less and less clothing I see on her *@*, the wacker it looks. Doesnt have that shape that makes  fat mass a BEAUTIFUL mass.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

15hi5df5.jpg
Point proven. Ive !@%$$% 7s with better mass than that. Her sex appeal goes down several notches the less clothed she is.
This bird is so over rated.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I'm in complete awe of people arguing and writing essays over petty details about this woman's surgery/makeup/w.e.

Are y'all really that bored?.........

Can someone make a thread about Jewish girls and their oral game so that Bana can be happy?

Spoiler [+]
Id smash Kim K with the power of one thousand Jets fans

Christina Hendricks, 1999, Playboy photoshoot:
16474-e1294854435244.jpg

114581_376361-e1294855886888.jpg

Now
christina-hendricks-sexy-smokey-dress.jpg

Fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

So dudes aint going to at least give Dima the W on this one?

As for Kims mass, Im not sure if its real or fake but she got one of those masses that only looks good with clothes on.
The less and less clothing I see on her *@*, the wacker it looks. Doesnt have that shape that makes  fat mass a BEAUTIFUL mass.

15hi5df5.jpg
Point proven. Ive !@%$$% 7s with better mass than that. Her sex appeal goes down several notches the less clothed she is.
This bird is so over rated.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

I'm in complete awe of people arguing and writing essays over petty details about this woman's surgery/makeup/w.e.

Are y'all really that bored?.........

Can someone make a thread about Jewish girls and their oral game so that Bana can be happy?

Spoiler [+]
Id smash Kim K with the power of one thousand Jets fans

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Kim K 2006> Kim K 2010 after the surgeries makeup

kim-kardashian-before-and-after.png

Forehad: The same

Eye Shape: Different, because in 2010 she is squinting a bit more than 2006, which makes his eye shape look thinner. 

Eye Color: The same

Eyeliner: Different. In the 2010 pic she is obviously sportin darker eyeliner.

Eyelashes: Different. In the 2010 pic they are much thicker and darker.

Nose: Same

Lips: Same

Chin: Same

Face Structure: Same

Overall: based on that pic, it's nothing more than just a bad makeup job. Her makeup is caked on in 2010, and the lighting in the picture is a hell of a lot better compare to 2006. In 2006 she doesn't have nearly as much makeup on as 2010, shorty looks damn near dead in that pic. 

The best comparasion is pics of no makeup. 

Here she is in 2007,

635902329.jpg

Here she is in 20010,

188596358.jpg

Until yall start providing documentation of said procedure, yall don't know anything more, reaching *$# #!%**+. I mean, surely if she had all these surgeries, including her butt, why hasn't anybody posted it? Especially since everyone on NT is her plastic surgeon, provide the proof 
... ill wait 
nerd.gif

Boost, are you serious?

This girl has become a plastic surgery fiend. She started off doing plastic surgery when she was younger. She has went under the knife for her face, body, and also does liposuction. Yes, even her boobs are fake. She already had large boobs (Big C or big D) but she upgraded them to a double D. Her boobs look natural because she had enough fat/breast tissue to begin with.

Even in the court divorce papers to her ex-husband, she states that her ex would hassle her to get plastic surgery (ie. liposuction) and gave her money for it. He claims that she wanted it. He also stated that he paid for her boob job and to do other plastic surgery.
I'm still awaiting proof. 
You really believe a man that verbally and physically abused her? That she was a plastic surgery nut case? It couldnt be possible that he was teri cloth after she divorced him that he would make up *$$+ to get back at her? I mean it can't be possible at all... right? Even my dude Ben who has known Kim since she was a teen has said she always had a body, from the ******* to the *@*. Yo, the whole family including mom got a booty, it's not called plastic surgery, it's called genetics. 

Damn why can't you realize sisters aint the only females on the planet with booty. 
QFT...can you guys read?

Dude laid it out...feature by feature for you...and, it is obvious to anyone that has actual seen a woman in person and not just from JO'ing on the Internet that all of the features are the same, just the way that the makeup is applied and the lighting are different...look at the structures...that is what you get worked on...

You could pull 30 pictures of Kim over the past 12 months and she would look different in all of them...just from changing her makeup and hairstyle (not even color)...

Again...no one has provided any proof that she has ever ACTUALLY had any plastic surgery...

http://www.eonline.com/ub...n=twitterfeed_topstories

JM
Kim is definately real
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Kim K 2006> Kim K 2010 after the surgeries makeup

kim-kardashian-before-and-after.png

Forehad: The same

Eye Shape: Different, because in 2010 she is squinting a bit more than 2006, which makes his eye shape look thinner. 

Eye Color: The same

Eyeliner: Different. In the 2010 pic she is obviously sportin darker eyeliner.

Eyelashes: Different. In the 2010 pic they are much thicker and darker.

Nose: Same

Lips: Same

Chin: Same

Face Structure: Same

Overall: based on that pic, it's nothing more than just a bad makeup job. Her makeup is caked on in 2010, and the lighting in the picture is a hell of a lot better compare to 2006. In 2006 she doesn't have nearly as much makeup on as 2010, shorty looks damn near dead in that pic. 

The best comparasion is pics of no makeup. 

Here she is in 2007,

635902329.jpg

Here she is in 20010,

188596358.jpg

Until yall start providing documentation of said procedure, yall don't know anything more, reaching *$# #!%**+. I mean, surely if she had all these surgeries, including her butt, why hasn't anybody posted it? Especially since everyone on NT is her plastic surgeon, provide the proof 
... ill wait 
nerd.gif

Boost, are you serious?

This girl has become a plastic surgery fiend. She started off doing plastic surgery when she was younger. She has went under the knife for her face, body, and also does liposuction. Yes, even her boobs are fake. She already had large boobs (Big C or big D) but she upgraded them to a double D. Her boobs look natural because she had enough fat/breast tissue to begin with.

Even in the court divorce papers to her ex-husband, she states that her ex would hassle her to get plastic surgery (ie. liposuction) and gave her money for it. He claims that she wanted it. He also stated that he paid for her boob job and to do other plastic surgery.
I'm still awaiting proof. 
You really believe a man that verbally and physically abused her? That she was a plastic surgery nut case? It couldnt be possible that he was teri cloth after she divorced him that he would make up *$$+ to get back at her? I mean it can't be possible at all... right? Even my dude Ben who has known Kim since she was a teen has said she always had a body, from the ******* to the *@*. Yo, the whole family including mom got a booty, it's not called plastic surgery, it's called genetics. 

Damn why can't you realize sisters aint the only females on the planet with booty. 
QFT...can you guys read?

Dude laid it out...feature by feature for you...and, it is obvious to anyone that has actual seen a woman in person and not just from JO'ing on the Internet that all of the features are the same, just the way that the makeup is applied and the lighting are different...look at the structures...that is what you get worked on...

You could pull 30 pictures of Kim over the past 12 months and she would look different in all of them...just from changing her makeup and hairstyle (not even color)...

Again...no one has provided any proof that she has ever ACTUALLY had any plastic surgery...

http://www.eonline.com/ub...n=twitterfeed_topstories

JM
Kim is definately real
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TMill2

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

just wondering, why do people refer to a but as "mass"?

massive a s s
Thank you for clarifying that

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

J-Lo was a beast but she never had nude pics or have a sex tape so it's unfair.
This, unfortunately

anyways I dont see a problem with girls being fake (to a certain extent) as long as I dont have to pay for it

Originally Posted by TMill2

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

just wondering, why do people refer to a but as "mass"?

massive a s s
Thank you for clarifying that

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

J-Lo was a beast but she never had nude pics or have a sex tape so it's unfair.
This, unfortunately

anyways I dont see a problem with girls being fake (to a certain extent) as long as I dont have to pay for it

Back
Top Bottom