New Kim K Spandex Booty

1181315037Kim_K_Photoshoot5.jpg

1181315002Kim_K_Flat_Butt1.jpg

We've ran a legit check on her before

bhall, that's the pic I wanted to post.

Also, I wanted to point out...I know Kim K is Armenian, but Armenians do share similar features and traits of Middle Eastern peoples. It seems like now Kim K's look has gone mainstream and very much admired in terms of beauty. I can tell you that I know of SO many Middle Eastern girls around here that have her look and have bodies shaped like hers. Thati s why to some Middle Eastern men here because they are around Middle Eastern girls so much, girls who look like Kim K, or Kim K herself, are considered "average" and they would rather beast over girls that have that girl next door look or Jessica Biel.

Maybe this can be done in some other thread but I would post random girls or just Middle Eastern celebrities that look like her. If you men want girls that look like her, just look around for Middle Eastern girls.

bhall, that's the pic I wanted to post.

Also, I wanted to point out...I know Kim K is Armenian, but Armenians do share similar features and traits of Middle Eastern peoples. It seems like now Kim K's look has gone mainstream and very much admired in terms of beauty. I can tell you that I know of SO many Middle Eastern girls around here that have her look and have bodies shaped like hers. Thati s why to some Middle Eastern men here because they are around Middle Eastern girls so much, girls who look like Kim K, or Kim K herself, are considered "average" and they would rather beast over girls that have that girl next door look or Jessica Biel.

Maybe this can be done in some other thread but I would post random girls or just Middle Eastern celebrities that look like her. If you men want girls that look like her, just look around for Middle Eastern girls.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Christina Hendricks, 1999, Playboy photoshoot:
16474-e1294854435244.jpg

114581_376361-e1294855886888.jpg

Now
christina-hendricks-sexy-smokey-dress.jpg

Fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

So dudes aint going to at least give Dima the W on this one?
No he doesn't get a W, shes like looks like 40 pounds lighter than she is now, her body fat looks in 15 range, she has no stomach at all, don't be fooled by the girdle she's wearing 90% of all galmour shots she does, girl is a couple biscuts a way from bbw now and in case you aren't aware, %*%%#$! boobs get bigger as they get fatter. how many girls have massive boobs at 15% body fat?

I swear dudes slaking in their boobology.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Christina Hendricks, 1999, Playboy photoshoot:
16474-e1294854435244.jpg

114581_376361-e1294855886888.jpg

Now
christina-hendricks-sexy-smokey-dress.jpg

Fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

So dudes aint going to at least give Dima the W on this one?
No he doesn't get a W, shes like looks like 40 pounds lighter than she is now, her body fat looks in 15 range, she has no stomach at all, don't be fooled by the girdle she's wearing 90% of all galmour shots she does, girl is a couple biscuts a way from bbw now and in case you aren't aware, %*%%#$! boobs get bigger as they get fatter. how many girls have massive boobs at 15% body fat?

I swear dudes slaking in their boobology.
30t6p3b.gif

I am so tired of her and her family.
But whenever I see Kim I forget all about it. She's in my top 5

I am so tired of her and her family.
But whenever I see Kim I forget all about it. She's in my top 5

Back
Top Bottom