New Kim K Spandex Booty

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

What would happen if evidence was brought to the forefront that it is fake? Would you be able to take it?
Yup.
I was proven wrong, ill take the L. The Kim has a fake booty has been going on for like 6 years, yet NOBODY, including Hazel has proved it. It's just her word 
roll.gif

Butt pads? You either mad, hating or jealous. I'm saying all of the above.

mwzgyc.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

What would happen if evidence was brought to the forefront that it is fake? Would you be able to take it?
Yup.
I was proven wrong, ill take the L. The Kim has a fake booty has been going on for like 6 years, yet NOBODY, including Hazel has proved it. It's just her word 
roll.gif

Butt pads? You either mad, hating or jealous. I'm saying all of the above.

mwzgyc.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

The issue is not you saying it's fake, the issue is you claiming its fake with ZERO evidence
The issue is not you saying it's fake, the issue is you claiming its fake with ZERO evidence

To be fair, you haven't provided much evidence yourself in support of the claim that they are real...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There's no way for you to disprove the counter claim unless you've been chillin' with Kim K 24/7 for years.

She could very well have had surgery to enhance her dairy aire (sp), but you wouldn't know that and neither would anyone else with the exception of Kim K, her fam/closest associates, and the cosmetic surgeon who prepped the procedure. The kind of proof you want is the stuff HIPPA frowns upon...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. That said, there's no way to provide the sort of evidence you're looking for, but that itself is not proof that evidence is lacking.

Just saying...
ohwell.gif

**can't believe that I am actually contributing to this nonsense...smh...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

To be fair, you haven't provided much evidence yourself in support of the claim that they are real...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There's no way for you to disprove the counter claim unless you've been chillin' with Kim K 24/7 for years.

She could very well have had surgery to enhance her dairy aire (sp), but you wouldn't know that and neither would anyone else with the exception of Kim K, her fam/closest associates, and the cosmetic surgeon who prepped the procedure. The kind of proof you want is the stuff HIPPA frowns upon...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. That said, there's no way to provide the sort of evidence you're looking for, but that itself is not proof that evidence is lacking.

Just saying...
ohwell.gif

**can't believe that I am actually contributing to this nonsense...smh...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

dairy aire (sp)
34e5l3b.gif

Yo man, I usually rock with your posts but
eek.gif
at dairy aire. At least you had the sense to insert the (sp).
laugh.gif

It's derriere btw.

dairy aire (sp)
34e5l3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

It's derriere btw.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

dairy aire (sp)
34e5l3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

It's derriere btw.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo realtalk, I knew there was something "off" as I was typing that, so I decide to go on google for a spell check and it said I was correct...so I rolled wit' it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2uzed8o.jpg

Can't even rely on google these days...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

dairy aire (sp)
34e5l3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

It's derriere btw.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo realtalk, I knew there was something "off" as I was typing that, so I decide to go on google for a spell check and it said I was correct...so I rolled wit' it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2uzed8o.jpg

Can't even rely on google these days...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back