New Lil Wayne Interview: "50 Cent the Hardest dude on earth"

Can you Wanye Stans explain how can weezy we wayne
laugh.gif
is soooo shook of50cent??!!??

50 Cent has called you a "!@!#+" repeatedly. Where is your comeback rhyme already?

Man, I have to call him and say thank you. He's catapulted me. *!%++, white people know me now! Thank you! Diss rhyme? %+$$ no! That *!%++ thrives off that. I am not feeding that tiger. I'm smart. Do you see his size? I'm small. I saw a YouTube video of this dude playing a concert; somebody threw water on him-he took off his hat, went in the crowd, grabbed that *!%++ and boom! I was like, This *!%++'s the hardest *!%++ on planet Earth. So, no, I'm not dissing 50. And I'm not throwing water on him, neither.
Here's the whole interview all the questions were ask by fans...

http://www.blender.com/articles/default.aspx?key=24182&pg=1

I mean...Weezy is 5' 4" in Timbs standin on his tippytoes...50 is the Hulk painted brown...it's self preservation...

Plus Wayne prolly think Curtis might be a lil 2 rough in the sack 4 him...Baby's always gentle with him...

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

laugh.gif
is soooo shook of 50cent??!!??

50 Cent has called you a "!@!#+" repeatedly. Where is your comeback rhyme already?

Man, I have to call him and say thank you. He's catapulted me. *!%++, white people know me now! Thank you! Diss rhyme? %+$$ no! That *!%++ thrives off that. I am not feeding that tiger. I'm smart. Do you see his size? I'm small. I saw a YouTube video of this dude playing a concert; somebody threw water on him-he took off his hat, went in the crowd, grabbed that *!%++ and boom! I was like, This *!%++'s the hardest *!%++ on planet Earth. So, no, I'm not dissing 50. And I'm not throwing water on him, neither.

cocaineREX2707_468x435.jpg

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

I mean...Weezy is 5' 4" in Timbs standin on his tippytoes...50 is the Hulk painted brown...it's self preservation...

Plus Wayne prolly think Curtis might be a lil 2 rough in the sack 4 him...Baby's always gentle with him...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

laugh.gif

cocaineREX2707_468x435.jpg

You've said you want to retire and become a French hip-hop star. What dirty French words do you know?
Planter_6, Middletown, CT

Uh, ménage à trois? Man, I don't know when I said that. I be saying all kinds of +#!%, 'cause I be wanting to do all kinds of +#!%. I be high, y'all.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He's the 1st cat in a line of about 20 cats who didn't fall for 50's @@!. Result? Got the biggest track in the industry. Now to some Weezy is apunk for not responding. To Weezy? He's gonna be a rich punk. If only Game, Fat Joe and Ja Rule were punks maybe they'd still have careers.

for once i agree with wayne. this is probably the smartest thing hes ever done. and the more other artist begin to realize this logic, the sooner 50 will bedone.

Between the hundreds of rhymes you've recorded in the past few years, how do you remember them all?
ptinykiks, Abilene, TX

I don't. Before I play a show, I need to sit with a CD player and remind myself.

roll.gif
classic interview

Weezy's wack now a days but I gotta give him props for being original and doin his OWN thing.

HILARIOUS
roll.gif

That N Wayne really do say whatever he wants, even if it doesn't make sense either. I give it to em for being comedic & honest tho.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

predictable.

Who do you want to take the White House?
candida.efrom, Detroit

Barack, I guess, but I can't make a real opinion. I ain't watching no debates. I just want my people to understand that Hillary and Barackare not running for president-they running to be able to run for president. There's a Republican party, too-weain't about to win, fool! A woman or a black man versus an old white dude? !!@! no! They gonna be like, This black-%@#*!+%# trying to come in my Oval Office? Fuuuuck no. The world about to end in 2012 anyway. 'Cause the Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012.I got encyclopedias on the bus. The world is gonna end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn't exist: There's no more Pluto. Planes areflying into buildings-and not just the Twin Towers, but dudes who play baseball are flying planes into buildings. Mosquitoes bite you and you die. And a blackman and a woman are running for president!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

He's the 1st cat in a line of about 20 cats who didn't fall for 50's @@!. Result? Got the biggest track in the industry. Now to some Weezy is a punk for not responding. To Weezy? He's gonna be a rich punk. If only Game, Fat Joe and Ja Rule were punks maybe they'd still have careers.

Don't be dumb, Game wasn't phased and when was Joe relevant before beefing with 50 anyway? Ja and Murder he gets 100% credit for no doubt, butother than that, he hasn't done much to anyone's career, cept maybe the ones in his camp.

Lil Wayne has been the most interesting, weird, entertaining personality i've seen in Hip Hop the last few years.

candida.efrom, Detroit

Barack, I guess, but I can't make a real opinion. I ain't watching no debates. I just want my people to understand that Hillary and Barack are not running for president-they running to be able to run for president. There's a Republican party, too-we ain't about to win, fool! A woman or a black man versus an old white dude? !!@! no! They gonna be like, This black-%@# *!+%# trying to come in my Oval Office? Fuuuuck no. The world about to end in 2012 anyway. 'Cause the Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012. I got encyclopedias on the bus. The world is gonna end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn't exist: There's no more Pluto. Planes are flying into buildings-and not just the Twin Towers, but dudes who play baseball are flying planes into buildings. Mosquitoes bite you and you die. And a black man and a woman are running for president!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lil Wayne must have been on Mars during this interview...

What drug will you never do again?
Freak_leak, Yakima, WA

I don't do too many; I just smoke weed and drink sip. But I'll never #++@ with no more coke. It's not about a bad high, it's just about the acne: Cocaine makes your face break out, and I'm a pretty boy.

c4f352b7e6306c34be3ca454ce2e227465ad8de.gif

2la4phh.gif

Originally Posted by jman23s

candida.efrom, Detroit

Barack, I guess, but I can't make a real opinion. I ain't watching no debates. I just want my people to understand that Hillary and Barack are not running for president-they running to be able to run for president. There's a Republican party, too-we ain't about to win, fool! A woman or a black man versus an old white dude? !!@! no! They gonna be like, This black-%@# *!+%# trying to come in my Oval Office? Fuuuuck no. The world about to end in 2012 anyway. 'Cause the Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012. I got encyclopedias on the bus. The world is gonna end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn't exist: There's no more Pluto. Planes are flying into buildings-and not just the Twin Towers, but dudes who play baseball are flying planes into buildings. Mosquitoes bite you and you die. And a black man and a woman are running for president!

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jman23s

candida.efrom, Detroit

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At least he reads....I guess....
Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Lil Wayne must have been on Mars during this interview...

What drug will you never do again?
Freak_leak, Yakima, WA

I don't do too many; I just smoke weed and drink sip. But I'll never #++@ with no more coke. It's not about a bad high, it's just about the acne: Cocaine makes your face break out, and I'm a pretty boy.

c4f352b7e6306c34be3ca454ce2e227465ad8de.gif

2la4phh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Your friend Pimp C died from a codeine-cough-syrup overdose. Are you afraid that stuff is going to kill you too?
majooly, West Palm Beach, FL

I'm never afraid to die, 'cause I could walk out this $+%+% and a lamp could fall on my head. A mosquito could bite me! I was shot when I was 12, and I had to get blood transfusions, so I have to get tested for HIV every six months 'cause I got different blood in me. I could die that way. I get migraines real bad on the left side of my head. When I blow my snot, my doctor was like, "What color's the mucus?" I checked, and the mucus came out red from the left nostril. They said I needed an MRI, but I can't get into a magnetic field, because I have metal fragments in my chest from when I got shot. We can never figure out what's wrong with me. So I don't be tripping. I be pouring it up.
smh.gif

That doesn't sound too good...

cats look at like wayne being soft etc

but i see it as him pulling a reverse comment that can possibly unite wayne and 50 in the future for a collabo.
after wayne initially shot down any type of "come backs" to 50's early comments,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 50 has since gone on record and said that hewas baiting wayne but he gives him credit for not biting because wayne is much smarter then most of these other artists.

its not about beef,,, they have both expressed that it was a baiting move already. obvioulsy 50 wanted to use some of wayne momentum gearing up to the releaseof kurtis. now if gives wayne props for peeping game.

Back
Top Bottom