New Lil Wayne Interview: "50 Cent the Hardest dude on earth"

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Who do you want to take the White House?
candida.efrom, Detroit

Barack, I guess, but I can't make a real opinion. I ain't watching no debates. I just want my people to understand that Hillary and Barack are not running for president-they running to be able to run for president. There's a Republican party, too-we ain't about to win, fool! A woman or a black man versus an old white dude? !!@! no! They gonna be like, This black-%@# *!+%# trying to come in my Oval Office? Fuuuuck no. The world about to end in 2012 anyway. 'Cause the Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012. I got encyclopedias on the bus. The world is gonna end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn't exist: There's no more Pluto. Planes are flying into buildings-and not just the Twin Towers, but dudes who play baseball are flying planes into buildings. Mosquitoes bite you and you die. And a black man and a woman are running for president!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

Can you Wanye Stans explain how can weezy we wayne
laugh.gif
is soooo shook of 50cent??!!??

50 Cent has called you a "!@!#+" repeatedly. Where is your comeback rhyme already?

Man, I have to call him and say thank you. He's catapulted me. *!%++, white people know me now! Thank you! Diss rhyme? %+$$ no! That *!%++ thrives off that. I am not feeding that tiger. I'm smart. Do you see his size? I'm small. I saw a YouTube video of this dude playing a concert; somebody threw water on him-he took off his hat, went in the crowd, grabbed that *!%++ and boom! I was like, This *!%++'s the hardest *!%++ on planet Earth. So, no, I'm not dissing 50. And I'm not throwing water on him, neither.
Here's the whole interview all the questions were ask by fans...

http://www.blender.com/articles/default.aspx?key=24182&pg=1

He's the 1st cat in a line of about 20 cats who didn't fall for 50's @@!. Result? Got the biggest track in the industry. Now to some Weezy is a punk for not responding. To Weezy? He's gonna be a rich punk. If only Game, Fat Joe and Ja Rule were punks maybe they'd still have careers.

Don't be dumb, Game wasn't phased and when was Joe relevant before beefing with 50 anyway? Ja and Murder he gets 100% credit for no doubt, but other than that, he hasn't done much to anyone's career, cept maybe the ones in his camp.

Where's Cam?

Public enemy #1 is WAY better than kurtis..cam hasn't slipped a bit

Back
Top Bottom