New Lil Wayne Interview: "50 Cent the Hardest dude on earth"

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

cats look at like wayne being soft etc

but i see it as him pulling a reverse comment that can possibly unite wayne and 50 in the future for a collabo.
after wayne initially shot down any type of "come backs" to 50's early comments,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 50 has since gone on record and said that he was baiting wayne but he gives him credit for not biting because wayne is much smarter then most of these other artists.

its not about beef,,, they have both expressed that it was a baiting move already. obvioulsy 50 wanted to use some of wayne momentum gearing up to the release of kurtis. now if gives wayne props for peeping game.

basically - people love going to one extreme or the other...you gotta be a hater or a stan? since when?

i mean Lil Wayne could have took the other road and said oh i'll kill him life is cheap in the NO blah blah blah and people woulda been
laugh.gif
at that...

he spoke real words...physically a betting man would easily take someone of 50s stature over someone of waynes...and in the industry it doesn't get toomuch more powerful than 50 right now...thats not an enemy that you want-

and its not like its rela beef anyways- like the poster i quoted said...50 already said he was just baiting him...like he does with most people...he knowscontroversy and beef sells- this isnt something new...

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

Can you Wanye Stans explain how can weezy we wayne
laugh.gif
is soooo shook of 50cent??!!??

50 Cent has called you a "!@!#+" repeatedly. Where is your comeback rhyme already?

Man, I have to call him and say thank you. He's catapulted me. *!%++, white people know me now! Thank you! Diss rhyme? %+$$ no! That *!%++ thrives off that. I am not feeding that tiger. I'm smart. Do you see his size? I'm small. I saw a YouTube video of this dude playing a concert; somebody threw water on him-he took off his hat, went in the crowd, grabbed that *!%++ and boom! I was like, This *!%++'s the hardest *!%++ on planet Earth. So, no, I'm not dissing 50. And I'm not throwing water on him, neither.
Here's the whole interview all the questions were ask by fans...

http://www.blender.com/articles/default.aspx?key=24182&pg=1

He's the 1st cat in a line of about 20 cats who didn't fall for 50's @@!. Result? Got the biggest track in the industry. Now to some Weezy is a punk for not responding. To Weezy? He's gonna be a rich punk. If only Game, Fat Joe and Ja Rule were punks maybe they'd still have careers.

Don't be dumb, Game wasn't phased and when was Joe relevant before beefing with 50 anyway? Ja and Murder he gets 100% credit for no doubt, but other than that, he hasn't done much to anyone's career, cept maybe the ones in his camp.

Game wasn't phased? 1st album sells 3 million records in the US and second album sells 1 million? Joe was havin' platinum and gold albums beforehe started messin' with Fif. That weak @#% Terror Squad album even went gold. Dudes don't know how to not respond to Fif. Where's Cam? Dude in acoma right now. When you think about it its only been 3 cats not to bite 50's tricks and it was Nas, Hov and Weezy. Dumb ##+%# call them punks butdon't realize they're playing it the right way.

roll.gif

I don't care anymore, I may never like any Wayne tape/CD front to back since before Tha Carter, but I'll never have a cross word to say about dudeanymore.

I'm laughing so hard my ribs hurt, this dude is a clown.

His top 5 is actually nice. Big, Jay, Bun, Scarface, and Cee-Lo, I can deal with that.

The world about to end in 2012 anyway. 'Cause the Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012. I got encyclopedias on the bus. The world is gonna end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn't exist: There's no more Pluto.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who do you want to take the White House?
candida.efrom, Detroit

Barack, I guess, but I can't make a real opinion. I ain't watching no debates. I just want my people to understand that Hillary and Barack are not running for president-they running to be able to run for president. There's a Republican party, too-we ain't about to win, fool! A woman or a black man versus an old white dude? !!@! no! They gonna be like, This black-%@# *!+%# trying to come in my Oval Office? Fuuuuck no. The world about to end in 2012 anyway. 'Cause the Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012. I got encyclopedias on the bus. The world is gonna end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn't exist: There's no more Pluto. Planes are flying into buildings-and not just the Twin Towers, but dudes who play baseball are flying planes into buildings. Mosquitoes bite you and you die. And a black man and a woman are running for president!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif
rocyaice wrote:

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

Can you Wanye Stans explain how can weezy we wayne
laugh.gif
is soooo shook of 50cent??!!??

50 Cent has called you a "!@!#+" repeatedly. Where is your comeback rhyme already?

Man, I have to call him and say thank you. He's catapulted me. *!%++, white people know me now! Thank you! Diss rhyme? %+$$ no! That *!%++ thrives off that. I am not feeding that tiger. I'm smart. Do you see his size? I'm small. I saw a YouTube video of this dude playing a concert; somebody threw water on him-he took off his hat, went in the crowd, grabbed that *!%++ and boom! I was like, This *!%++'s the hardest *!%++ on planet Earth. So, no, I'm not dissing 50. And I'm not throwing water on him, neither.
Here's the whole interview all the questions were ask by fans...

http://www.blender.com/articles/default.aspx?key=24182&pg=1

He's the 1st cat in a line of about 20 cats who didn't fall for 50's @@!. Result? Got the biggest track in the industry. Now to some Weezy is a punk for not responding. To Weezy? He's gonna be a rich punk. If only Game, Fat Joe and Ja Rule were punks maybe they'd still have careers.

Don't be dumb, Game wasn't phased and when was Joe relevant before beefing with 50 anyway? Ja and Murder he gets 100% credit for no doubt, but other than that, he hasn't done much to anyone's career, cept maybe the ones in his camp.

Game wasn't phased? 1st album sells 3 million records in the US and second album sells 1 million? Joe was havin' platinum and gold albums before he started messin' with Fif. That weak @#% Terror Squad album even went gold. Dudes don't know how to not respond to Fif. Where's Cam? Dude in a coma right now. When you think about it its only been 3 cats not to bite 50's tricks and it was Nas, Hov and Weezy. Dumb ##+%# call them punks but don't realize they're playing it the right way.

K, Game's ssales are irrelevant cause one that aint a flop, two record sales have changed. 50 went from 10 mill to 1 mill, is that from the G-Unotmovement? or cuz of Kanye? Yayo flopped, Mobb flopped, Banks flopped, Buck flopped, MOP STILL has yet to release, neither has Hotrod, Spyda, 40 Glocc or w/e.Is that all Game's doing?
Fat Joe's Loyality album flopped too in a hot selling era, and thats 3 years before the 50 beef began. Name anyone who came out during Joe'stime still selling...Jay responded, Nas made a whole song and did interviews dissing him. With Wayne I respect his decision, I agree, very smart move...Justthe manner in which he does it, calling him the hardest man in America, showing fear, after having interviews saying he doesnt take beef lightly, hes frommurder capitol they dont play that $$!!, blah blah. come on meng, thats contradiction.

Its not a contradiction. Who says him and 50 got beef to begin with? This rap %@$ is fake lol. Ain't no beef comin' from rap music. You may have catswho try to entertain it but this ain't no beef. As a matter of fact, this cat Fif was just big uppin' Weezy a week ago for havin' a hit single.

And everything I say is irrelevant because you're set in your opinion. I can bring up anything and you'll disagree with it just to do it. I brought upvalid points. Game's album sales declined when beefin' with Fif. You can credit it to the decline sales if you want but the boy had no hit singles.Who's that to credit to? Fat Joe got dropped from Atlantic. You can buy the whole "I left Atlantic" type comments if you want but dude gotdropped. Once again, Where's Cam? And I don't recall Nas and Hov givin' Fif any attention. Not saying you're wrong or right on that I justdon't recall it. Nas made a couple of comments in interviews I heard but nothing for him to go on. Especially since he put Fif on songs when he was atColumbia.

Its not a contradiction. Who says him and 50 got beef to begin with? This rap %@$ is fake lol. Ain't no beef comin' from rap music. You may have cats who try to entertain it but this ain't no beef. As a matter of fact, this cat Fif was just big uppin' Weezy a week ago for havin' a hit single.

And everything I say is irrelevant because you're set in your opinion. I can bring up anything and you'll disagree with it just to do it. I brought up valid points. Game's album sales declined when beefin' with Fif. You can credit it to the decline sales if you want but the boy had no hit singles. Who's that to credit to? Fat Joe got dropped from Atlantic. You can buy the whole "I left Atlantic" type comments if you want but dude got dropped. Once again, Where's Cam? And I don't recall Nas and Hov givin' Fif any attention. Not saying you're wrong or right on that I just don't recall it. Nas made a couple of comments in interviews I heard but nothing for him to go on. Especially since he put Fif on songs when he was at Columbia.
Game beefing with Fif saved his career. G-Unit is sinking like the titanic. I mean look at Rotten Apple, its still not even certified gold yet by theRIAA and Banks had Fifty behind him. Yayo doesnt even have a release date for his second album, and Game is about to release his third. Going from 3million to1 million is not a L at all considering his album hit the internet almost a month before it was released. To add to that he is about to have is on label, if hewas on the Unit this wouldnt happen.

You've said you want to retire and become a French hip-hop star. What dirty French words do you know?
Planter_6, Middletown, CT

Uh, ménage à trois? Man, I don't know when I said that. I be saying all kinds of #$!*, 'cause I be wanting to do all kinds of #$!*. I be high, y'all.
he says this as if we hadn't already realized this
laugh.gif

Son is right. Fallin for 50's baits is career suicide. He's the most powerful rap force in the music industry. His network is pretty solid, and thenyou add his presence in the spotlight and you see why you should stay away from son.

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

You've said you want to retire and become a French hip-hop star. What dirty French words do you know?
Planter_6, Middletown, CT

Uh, ménage à trois? Man, I don't know when I said that. I be saying all kinds of +#!%, 'cause I be wanting to do all kinds of +#!%. I be high, y'all.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

High-larious

Its not a contradiction. Who says him and 50 got beef to begin with? This rap %@$ is fake lol. Ain't no beef comin' from rap music. You may have cats who try to entertain it but this ain't no beef. As a matter of fact, this cat Fif was just big uppin' Weezy a week ago for havin' a hit single.

And everything I say is irrelevant because you're set in your opinion. I can bring up anything and you'll disagree with it just to do it. I brought up valid points. Game's album sales declined when beefin' with Fif. You can credit it to the decline sales if you want but the boy had no hit singles. Who's that to credit to? Fat Joe got dropped from Atlantic. You can buy the whole "I left Atlantic" type comments if you want but dude got dropped. Once again, Where's Cam? And I don't recall Nas and Hov givin' Fif any attention. Not saying you're wrong or right on that I just don't recall it. Nas made a couple of comments in interviews I heard but nothing for him to go on. Especially since he put Fif on songs when he was at Columbia.

Same goes in your case. I provided valid points myself that you ignored. 50's the %!#*$*++*!#%! man and i have all of weezy's mixtapes, this isreally not coming from a hater of either. Game sold a mill with no hit singles, fif did the same numbers with 5 singles, one being a smash. I dunno, you tellme.. Nas dropped a full diss song, called MC burial(dont body yourself) or something...Jay..."I'm about a dollar, #+%/who the %!$# is 50 cent?".Camron is just dumb, 50 exposed him, but hes only been plat once and you could say Jay had a hand in his downfall too.

Back
Top Bottom