New Lil' Wayne Music Video - "The Only reason"

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

something's wrong with this song....can't fix thaaaaaaaaaat! lol
laugh.gif

first thought is,,, i dont like the track too much,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it can possibly grow on me though.

i would leave it off carter 3.

Wayne's probably is he tries to many things. He just needs to stick to what he know.

^^^and wat does he know??? but da song is....hot trash! dats jus an honest opinion

who else is tired of all dese "im fly like...." lines....eagle, helicopters, planes, and all dat lol...corny bars...

For some reason I read the title as "New Lil' Mama Video The Only Reason" came in here expecting to see a tribute video but instead I'mgreeted with with this
ohwell.gif

Big up Kalonji...I don't like the hook on this song though (really shouldn't be a single) but its different from everything else you hear on the radioso it will standout

what the blood clot was that??
roll.gif

trash...if I wanna listen to reggae I'll listen to a real reggae artists....a lil Jamaican flow is alright in ya bars if you do it rarely and if its doneright....but a fully fledged fake reggae song? wackkkkkkkk

This can't be a single...they really made a video for it to
roll.gif

This is hot, HOT garbage (and no i'm not a wayne hater)

Too bad all the d-riders will find a way to blow this up and i'll hear it erywhere in a few weeks/months.
indifferent.gif

Damn you gotta sign in to view it and I always forget my password
mad.gif
mad.gif

But judging from the comments... its not even worth gettin it emailed to me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom