New Lindsey Lohan Pics vol. Terry Richardson

ecf15c42b3eed6ad93776059d0baaca84205634.gif

ecf15c42b3eed6ad93776059d0baaca84205634.gif

She just needs to drop a sex tape asap to get her name back out there...just a suggestion.

i never liked her. with women like stacey dash, keri hilson, rosie jones, megan fox and rosa acosta. idk how yall find her even romotely attractive.

Even though red head and Mean Girls era Lohan was her prime, I still like her in a weird/dirty way.

I don't usually go for the cokehead/sickly look, but for some reason I like her, even though she probably tastes like cigarettes.

you should change your title to "new lindsay pics" since she has the same single-name recognition as prince

ec93520442c562bdc6cab8a5ccadac718746ac1.pjpg

She is hot cannot imagine checking out her repeat sweet 16 in Vegas, ahhh that round %#$5^^$5!!!!lol official nice pictures!!!two thumbs up currently. Saw her around HOt!!

Is there a reason you're posting your picture along with your nonsensical response?

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

I said it before and i'll say it again,I would Smash that any day of the week. With Ease

Without regard for human life at that
devil.gif
pimp.gif
Over and over and over.... I hope she makes a comeback.. She is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

So how does she earn a living?
She isn't broke. Her paper is still long plus royalties and appearance fees as said above me.

Nah, I don't buy this. You can't shop like she does for years, have places in like 5 major cities, work semi-consistently, and still have crazy $$$$$. I used to follow her career, and she said herself that most of of her dough goes to shopping and traveling and that she's horrible at saving. There is no way she's making that much money/film when most everything she's done has bombed. Her last movie was a tv movie because studios couldn't generate interest. She was lucky for a bit because she was dating Sam Ronson and Sam comes from old money. Also, what does she get royalties from?
laugh.gif

I have to question the standards of those who still think she is hot. She looks like a mess.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom