New NBA rule change to ensure Lebron's Championship this year.

no handshakes? check
travelling allowed? check
sneeze on lebron it's a foul? check

next rule is they can now use trampoline to shoot the ball. that would be more exciting
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

No seriously @+@ is this. It's going to be a joke of a league. Oh well looks like I'm just watching College this year. Plus I don't know how youeven teach a player to do this. I mean we all grew up with a 1 step rule and now this. It's going to b awkward for every player except lebron that is
indifferent.gif

Oh well I guess we'll win the chip when he's on the Knicks next year
roll.gif
!!!

wow at the video above

whenever the knicks win a championship, I;m done with the NBA, Might take a long time, but seriously after that I'm done with this league. It's thedamn wwf

This is such bull $#!+. The League may have hit an all-time low with this garbage. It's bad enough they give their "superstars" suchpreferential treatment, but blatantly changing the rules to make the game easier for probably the most dominant player in the game already...
smh.gif

I love the game of basketball and the NBA but this is pissing me off.

Originally Posted by DubA169

no handshakes? check
travelling allowed? check
sneeze on lebron it's a foul? check
sad but true
smh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
at the new rule
i'm going to enjoy seeing this motha$%^@# get eliminated in the eastern conference finals again

deshawn stevenson is somewhere right now gathering his gang friends and their guns and hes headed to david sterns office. leCRAB wins again.

eek.gif
at those videos

but seriously, how could corey magette take all those steps without feeling like he was traveling horribly? that shouldn't even feel natural on abasketball court
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Is it really that big a deal? It's not like they called half of the travels last year anyway. They don't call palming either.

It's Amare on the wing on the fast break > he receives the ball > he takes two steps > he dunks the ball. Wasn't he doing that half the timeanyway?

Isn't the problem we have: LeBron taking two steps > then hopping > taking a shot after that? Essentially, he takes four steps, right?

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Is it really that big a deal? It's not like they called half of the travels last year anyway. They don't call palming either.

It's Amare on the wing on the fast break > he receives the ball > he takes two steps > he dunks the ball. Wasn't he doing that half the time anyway?

Isn't the problem we have: LeBron taking two steps > then hopping > taking a shot after that? Essentially, he takes four steps, right?

if it wasn't a big deal then why change the rule?

letting it slide and actually changing the rules to allow traveling are two different things. I can already see fights on the playground because of this
laugh.gif

this sucks imo, i mean just dont call the travel
laugh.gif

but it takes away from the creative side of the game...

This is just damn crazy

traveling is the most unnatural thing you can do on the ball court... and double dribbiling... its almost like my body wont let me do it.
Lebron gets to run to the basket without even dribbiling now
indifferent.gif

oh and watch D Wade ABUSE this

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

This is just damn crazy

traveling is the most unnatural thing you can do on the ball court... and double dribbiling... its almost like my body wont let me do it.
Lebron gets to run to the basket without even dribbiling now
indifferent.gif

oh and watch D Wade ABUSE this

i knew i wasn't the only one

NBA rule change to ensure Lebron's Championship this year

I think that the NBA fixing a J.J. Hickson for Pau Gasol trade would increase the odds of him winning a championship even more.

NooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOO

I'm old enough to remember the unofficial Jordan rules which was understandable, but this is straight disrespectful to the game. SMH X a million

PS. Where does it end? Players are gonna try to get away with 3 steps now. It's gonna take a sprint to call traveling.

Back
Top Bottom