*** NEW Ncaa 09 XBOX 360 Online Dynasty *** WEEK TWO

Ok, so the rents decided that this afternoon was the best time to set up our christmas tree, but I'm going to go shower up then I'll be on XBL for agood portion of the night.

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

Ok, so the rents decided that this afternoon was the best time to set up our christmas tree, but I'm going to go shower up then I'll be on XBL for a good portion of the night.
aight, what time you think you'll be ready?

Word that MIA D is
sick.gif
smh.gif

I been practicing a little with FSU and they got a nice D too though
pimp.gif

jesus christ, what a second half collapse. up 14 at the half, tied with 1:30 to go, just kinda gave up after that glitch *%%!%+#% pick 6

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

jesus christ, what a second half collapse. up 14 at the half, tied with 1:30 to go, just kinda gave up after that glitch *%%!%+#% pick 6
after that bs happened, game was through... going into half time i was already gearing up to take the L and prepare for Florida...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Week 1 bye
smh.gif

Any shot at advancing tonight? lol
What's the rush? you got a bye in week 2 also...
sick.gif

Sorry my dude, most of your season was locked... there was nothing i could do for the most part, but you play Oklahoma in week 3
pimp.gif

hey give GTRDONE Georgia....
he says he doesnt want OK state in 2 dynasties
send him that invite and hell accept it ASAP

Originally Posted by Cobraz09

ok, i'm watching the terminal now... he'll have to wait, but i got him. did he accept my friendrequest yet?

Originally Posted by Cobraz09

ok, i'm watching the terminal now... he'll have to wait, but i got him. did he accept my friend request yet?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]%!! you playing with Miami....You BUM!!![/color]

Nako getting whooped!
smh.gif
i threw two pick 6's and gave up a punt return td. and even then the game was "close." I shut him down on D the whole firsthalf then he blew me open out of nowhere on defense and ST. My O played like @!%$. And the home field advantage was overwhelming. I couldn't call asingle audible. I was disgusted. It won't happen again though. The rest of the league better watch out. I'm mad.
tired.gif

^Hawaii has not replied to any of my messages. So if he doesnt reply by the time you're ready to advance can you sim the game in my favor?

Back
Top Bottom