*** NEW Ncaa 09 XBOX 360 Online Dynasty *** WEEK TWO

all you dudes get so excited with STARTING dynasties.. til the 3rd week then everyones tired of it
believe me if you actually STICK WITH ONE.. get down to the 6 or so that are serious with it... it gets fun
conference championships... bowl games... heisman races.... best part
its the holidays... people are gone... of course its gonna be slow right now
just stick it out for a week or so and im sure itll be all good

^^^ QFT, I won't be back till my xbox till monday or tuesday when I get back on campus and to my dorm for the rest of break...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all Dynasty is some %+$!

roll.gif
roll.gif

And SMH @ Son bragging about putting up 138.....W/ OSU.....w/ Default sliders

And even if it isn't default sliders....It's OSU aganist the computer.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Y'all really should think about adjusting it to make it more realistic (If you didn't already). The rosters (Player/Team ratings and sliders)

i been trying to find some good ones dre...
i been messin around with some at home but what do y'all use that you like???

Originally Posted by Cobraz09

i been trying to find some good ones dre...
i been messin around with some at home but what do y'all use that you like???
the sliders we use in the other dynasty are zero penalty/AA/tweaked sliders which make for great user v. user games but we all still blow out thecpu. i dont know if theres a good balance.

even on tweaked heisman sliders instead of balancing it out more, all it does is help the comp cheat more often, and even then we all still smack them. itsjust more annoying and unrealistic when they put together those 13 play Tom Brady drives. I'm not sure what to do about the user v. cpu games yet...

then we have the people who restart games 4 times when the AA sliders actually DO their job. I don't know what the solution should be.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

think ima start 1...maybe 6 players that are legit and will get their week done within 2 days...
whyd u bail on the one we had going?

uncommited players
its just funny cuz half the people talking bad are ones quitting or have held $#$ up before
if yall want me and my friend might start a new one to do WITH nakos which is still goin
we wanna do somethin with like below 85 teams with only like 6 people and try and build that up. so along with being GOOD schools in the other dynasty... wecan build up a mediocre team. ill be home from hawaii on the 2nd and anyone whos interested PM me cuz i got some sliders and wanna do another one for real cuzthe other one is fun as hell

start a new one, yall know clutch is down for advancing 2 times a week, as long as i get THE Texas Longhorns.

I'm not on XBOX.

I was just saying, it seems like y'all season dynasty was about to XFL itself.

we wanna do somethin with like below 85 teams with only like 6 people and try and build that up. so along with being GOOD schools in the other dynasty... we can build up a mediocre team.
Yeah, we did that w/ all Non-BCS teams. I think Nako suggested it in the thread where the people in our dynasty are.

W.e man, im always down to get an invite... and ill advance my team fast as hell. Im the first one advancing every time in Nako's right now
laugh.gif

BUT this 12 team nonsense thats been goin on is pathetic... cant get past week 2
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I tried to tell yall when the game dropped.

Forget 12 teams, stick to like 5-7 cats who dedicated to play on time.

We (PS3) got 4 dynasties (
eek.gif
) goin at once. (
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i like how nako aint put me on the other one...

y'all wack.

i see imma have to start my own...

lol
enphan what's your gametag and team preference. Kansas/K St/Alabama and a few other teams are still available.

It's a SEC/UGA dynasty.

And Tarheels I msg'd you on xbox live and you never responded to me.

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

You did?

yup. i saw that ud said u wanted to join a dynasty. i thought u were someone else, but still msg'd you.

Back
Top Bottom