new nexus for $299 w/ out contract? insta-robo-copped

I want to wait until I can actually hold it in my hand before I commit - just picked up a Nexus 7 32gb yesterday for my shorty and waiting on the HSPA+ version for myself on the 13th, so after that, we'll see what's what.

But its also only .10 a minute after with no penalties. I'm gonna try it out for a few months. I don't think I'll use over the 100 minutes. I only talk to a few people on the phone.

Yeah forgot to mention that. I'm on this plan right now and it's perfect for my needs. I never went over 100 minutes when i was on contract with at&t, i have yet to go over the 100 with this tmobile plan. I only use data and text.

I'm coppin....I've been using iphones and android for couple years now and need something different to play with. The phone is looking nice :smokin

my buddy has a windows phone that i've played with . Its definitely nice. I like it a lot. I just like the rawness of google myself. I may even add a windows 8 skin to my android.

^im tempted to get the wp8 nokia myself.. but i have to play around with it at the store tmrw or saturday. 

i've used android and apple, kinda bored with both so thats why im considering it. if i dont like it ima go with the htc onex+

I'm thinKing of getting threw nexus over the s3 for TMobile.does anyone know what's retail without contract?

retail all phones gona be like 6 bills

if you're under contract, its usually like 250$ + subsidized price + like a 36$ fee. 

I'm thinKing of getting threw nexus over the s3 for TMobile.does anyone know what's retail without contract?

$299 for 8GB
$349 for 16GB

only @ google.com/play

Tmobile is selling it for $500 without contract.

Thats the only two places I know of where you can get it.

Last edited:
I hope everyone is going 16gb for the extra 50bucks. No reason to short change yourself. Seems like this phone is getting mad hype, I hope it doesn't sell out day 1.

Yeah forgot to mention that. I'm on this plan right now and it's perfect for my needs. I never went over 100 minutes when i was on contract with at&t, i have yet to go over the 100 with this tmobile plan. I only use data and text.

That's probably because your AT&T contract plan had free night and weekends.

The 100 min. T-Mobile plan is 100 minutes, no matter what the time or who you're calling, that's all you get.

There's a lot of things to like about the Lumia 920. However, they aren't enough for me to justify using it over a Nexus 4 or even an iPhone.
would apps be one?

i think ppl tend to overrate apps. i personally only use a handful, google maps gps and the gmail app probably being the most important/most frequently used. 

but yea i've heard the same from other people, saying wp8 arent really bringing much to the table to differentiate from ios or android, aside from the UI. 

That's probably because your AT&T contract plan had free night and weekends.
The 100 min. T-Mobile plan is 100 minutes, no matter what the time or who you're calling, that's all you get.

No it's because i don't talk much on the phone, i had the 450 minute plan with at&t and i never even got close to going over. I had so many rollover minutes.

I hope everyone is going 16gb for the extra 50bucks. No reason to short change yourself. Seems like this phone is getting mad hype, I hope it doesn't sell out day 1.
I will be credit card ready on day 1 but I hope it does not sell out

8GB version definitely copped, I have an iPod and don't watch movies or shows on mobile so I see no reason to go bigger. G2 will be unlocked and passed to the girlfriend.

anyone know if there would be any issues switching from my grandfathered promo plan to a prepay plan on Tmo when this releases? my bill is too damn high right now.

Back
Top Bottom