New Nike Air Max Light

Joined Apr 29, 2004

I really like these two colorways The second colorway reminds me of the infrareds.
Appearently they have released at Atmos Tky, according to Highsnobiety.

Please let these release in the US! pleeeeeeeeease

Joined Oct 15, 2006
i think the second pair was posted a long time ago as samples. don't remember them having patent though.

Joined Oct 20, 2005
Both are really clean and nice.
Haven't heard word of these from any account type within the US so who knows....

Joined Jan 15, 2006
^are the shoe sizes on jdsports in UK or US sizes? bout to cop those but it doesn't say anywhere..

Joined Jul 7, 2004
Thanks for the pics, but the Lights that are releasing here suck.

Colorway

All leather

Patent leather

Goddamn Nike, continually screwing us on AM Light releases while giving Europe all the best colorways.

Joined Jan 15, 2006
anyone know if size? ships to US? or know of any other online store that have them forsale?

Joined May 2, 2007
Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Thanks for the pics, but the Lights that are releasing here suck.

Colorway

All leather

Patent leather

Goddamn Nike, continually screwing us on AM Light releases while giving Europe all the best colorways.
I think we've all given up on the hope that we'd get any sort of OG colorway over here.

Joined Nov 17, 2004
anyone know if size? ships to US? or know of any other online store that have them forsale?
they are JD exclusive the neon joints. already available at JD since yesterday. you best bet is to find a UK connect.

better pics up on Size?

jaysneaks

Banned
Joined Dec 24, 2007
Oh Snap son those nylon toe joints are sick...where can i cop...and when...i want those

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

*waits for someone to confirm these are an overseas release only*
I retract this statement. I was on my phone when I first saw the pics, and I couldn't see the patent leather. Somehow, I'm sure these ARE aU.S. release now that I see the patent.

And those Grey/Neon joints are ill.

Joined Sep 28, 2004
nice and simple but they take it too far.

without the patent and WITH some mesh, there the basics we've all been waiting for.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now