New Nike Air Max Light

6899_61972b.jpg

[Chris Farley] Holy %!%+$*% SchNikes! [Chris Farley]

But once again the US will get the crappy colorways/materials for their AM Light launches.

smh.gif

well all three I honestly want. the colorways do them justice. very simple, which is what Nike has been lacking imo. Mesh toe would be lovely, but cant getWHAT you want all the time. Oli or Mike or ANYONE!!! help me please obtain allthree of these since i missed the 1st 3 euro releases!!!

some more AM Lights have dropped.

green ones in the back. all available @ size?

neonmax.jpg

(pics courtesy of samwell on CT)

these are the green ones in the pic above. the only one worth picking up after the neon joints.

=
iz14d1.jpg

eek.gif
So simple and clean. And GREEN. Nice.

I don't know why I even click on these Air Max threads anymore. I just end up getting even more pissed off that the only way to get these is to pay outthe+$@+.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I have to say that i find it a little amusing how the US views us UK people corny with bad teeth now you're all over our sneaks, denim and ourstyle.....sorry, but they're all ours, stick to Jordans
laugh.gif

My heart is aching over here...
I have to say that i find it a little amusing how the US views us UK people corny with bad teeth now you're all over our sneaks, denim and our style.....sorry, but they're all ours, stick to Jordans

grin.gif
...step back kid. Most American's still view the UK that way nomatter how many hot releases ya'll get over there. Just for arguments sake they are not your "sneaks", they are Nike's sneaks and theybecome someone's sneaks when that particular individual ponies up the cash to get them.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

I have to say that i find it a little amusing how the US views us UK people corny with bad teeth now you're all over our sneaks, denim and our style.....sorry, but they're all ours, stick to Jordans
laugh.gif

Riiiight. The bottomline is that 99% of the people on here don't give a damn what you do over there, to be honest. All we care about is the kicks. At least that's how I feel.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

But once again the US will get the crappy colorways/materials for their AM Light launches.

smh.gif

Out of all the AM Lights released thus far those neons are the only ones worth getting. Those two in the first post look so damn cheap. Now I've gottadig through my email and find my UK connect.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif

Riiiight. The bottomline is that 99% of the people on here don't give a damn what you do over there, to be honest. All we care about is the kicks. At least that's how I feel.

good for you, and good luck getting them....i'm copping mine on staff discount
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif

good for you, and good luck getting them....i'm copping mine on staff discount
pimp.gif
4kv59s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom