New Nike Air Max Light

RTEmagicC_nike_amlight_1.jpg.jpg

nike_amlight_2.jpg

I really like these two colorways The second colorway reminds me of the infrareds.
Appearently they have released at Atmos Tky, according to Highsnobiety.

Please let these release in the US! pleeeeeeeeease

i think the second pair was posted a long time ago as samples. don't remember them having patent though.

Both are really clean and nice.
Haven't heard word of these from any account type within the US so who knows....

^I'm trying to work my connect in London to help me cop these. They're too nice.

Peace
F Sharp005

^are the shoe sizes on jdsports in UK or US sizes? bout to cop those but it doesn't say anywhere..

Thanks for the pics, but the Lights that are releasing here suck.

Colorway
wink.gif

All leather
ohwell.gif

Patent leather
indifferent.gif

Goddamn Nike, continually screwing us on AM Light releases while giving Europe all the best colorways.

anyone know if size? ships to US? or know of any other online store that have them forsale?

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Thanks for the pics, but the Lights that are releasing here suck.

Colorway
wink.gif

All leather
ohwell.gif

Patent leather
indifferent.gif

Goddamn Nike, continually screwing us on AM Light releases while giving Europe all the best colorways.
I think we've all given up on the hope that we'd get any sort of OG colorway over here.

anyone know if size? ships to US? or know of any other online store that have them forsale?
they are JD exclusive the neon joints. already available at JD since yesterday. you best bet is to find a UK connect.

better pics up on Size?

4701_61972a.jpg

6899_61972b.jpg

6900_61972c.jpg

6903_61972e.jpg

Oh Snap son those nylon toe joints are sick...where can i cop...and when...i want those

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

*waits for someone to confirm these are an overseas release only*
I retract this statement. I was on my phone when I first saw the pics, and I couldn't see the patent leather. Somehow, I'm sure these ARE aU.S. release now that I see the patent.
indifferent.gif

And those Grey/Neon joints are ill.

nice and simple but they take it too far.

without the patent and WITH some mesh, there the basics we've all been waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom