New Nike Air Max Light

Just copped the tan 'ACG' ones.  I'm assuming (and really hoping) these fit true to size.  Can anyone confirm??

i copped the mowabb pairs.

mowabb safaris were one of the first "beaters" i had.

i missed the retros of all da safaris so i'm glad that size? put the cw on this model.

so there was an am light thread this whole time haha.  was only gonna get the mowabbs but said F it last night and got both.  can't wait for these to come in
Just copped the tan 'ACG' ones.  I'm assuming (and really hoping) these fit true to size.  Can anyone confirm??
yes, am lights fit true to size.  not as narrow as am1s, but definitely still TTS

so there was an am light thread this whole time haha.  was only gonna get the mowabbs but said F it last night and got both.  can't wait for these to come in

yes, am lights fit true to size.  not as narrow as am1s, but definitely still TTS
depends foot to foot tbh, becuase the toe box is more streamline some may have to go .5 up

Last edited:
Are these going to start dropping in the US now? I've seen way more teasers and catalog pics in the last few months than I have in the last few years.

Fingers crossed that they do.

Are these going to start dropping in the US now? I've seen way more teasers and catalog pics in the last few months than I have in the last few years.

Fingers crossed that they do.
i hope so for the US peeps, but you will never know with Nike nowadays

its possible that they stay like a EU exclusive since there is not much demand for the AML in the US
frown.gif

Great Information
Glad to see these back

Are those White/Blk/Red/Grey rakuten.co.jp AML releasing anywhere else?

Looks like they only go to size 12, no good if your a 13US

Great Information
Glad to see these back

Are those White/Blk/Red/Grey rakuten.co.jp AML releasing anywhere else?

Looks like they only go to size 12, no good if your a 13US
i came accros this at the google search results when i have tried to google the style code 6 days ago

they will eventually come out at finishline, maybe that they will put size 13 up for sale in their assortment

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod739660

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod739659

Back
Top Bottom