New Nike Air Max Light

A0AFBB4B-BD08-41C4-8398-C80C321D8168.jpeg

OG cw is looking really good! I wish they felt material on the upper was a lil more grey but do the shoes come with white laces? I noticed the stock laces have that sail color to em

No spare laces, the stock laces are looking like light grey. You're right about the upper, the colour is not dark enough. They still clean though.

Last edited:
No spare laces, the stock laces are looking like light grey. You're right about the upper, the colour is not dark enough. They still clean though.
Damn that sucks. Nike is weird for not giving us straight white laces on these. The light grey kinda ruins it for me because it looks nearly white in some pics and gives it a cheaper look to em. Might just be me or the fact that I keep looking at the OG version lol

Weird that Nike didn’t provide white laces. The Converse flat lace on NDC are the same laces that come in most retros and are usually priced from $1-2. Easy fix. I just stocked up a few weeks ago when they were $1 per pair.

I really hope these get a US release and we don’t get the shaft.

Hoping 5Pointz get these in. I want to use the coupon they gave me for cancelling my order of the Crepe AM1s.

Back
Top Bottom