New Nike Air Max Light

51117018_2006901676053823_1741222111650775040_o.jpg
51422008_2006901752720482_1824365750719086592_o.jpg

i dont understand why they use that stupid sample with the obsidian tongue for the picture ??
Probably because of all of the product info they have to churn out, in a rush to get the marketing info out there on time. No surprise it happens all the time with the bigger footsites. (not an excuse, mind you)

Probably because of all of the product info they have to churn out, in a rush to get the marketing info out there on time. No surprise it happens all the time with the bigger footsites. (not an excuse, mind you)

While some retailers have incorrectly put photos of samples up size? seems like they don’t care or the person who is in charge of the images on the previews app has no knowledge of what they’re putting up.

This has been the fifth or sixth time they have incorrectly put up an image in the last six months.

Let’s not forget they had up a pair of fake Jordans up in the app as a placeholder on its page.

i have a feeling that the og blue and the og red cw might be a EU and Asia exclusive,
why does it otherwise takes so long for the red cw to come out in the US ??
the first batch from the og cws that came out in 2007 were also EU and UK exclusives

when in 1989 were those released? they were the first pair of Nikes I ever had & I had them in early spring 1990.

i have a feeling that the og blue and the og red cw might be a EU and Asia exclusive,
why does it otherwise takes so long for the red cw to come out in the US ??
the first batch from the og cws that came out in 2007 were also EU and UK exclusives

Yep. You’re correct. I remember we got the shaft the last time OG colors came out. We didn’t see the silhouette in the states until they started slapping together haggard colorways.

I have a bad feeling we’re getting the shaft again.

Yep. You’re correct. I remember we got the shaft the last time OG colors came out. We didn’t see the silhouette in the states until they started slapping together haggard colorways.

I have a bad feeling we’re getting the shaft again.

Didn't the Air Max Deluxe drop in Japan and EU a few weeks or months before it dropped state side?

Didn't the Air Max Deluxe drop in Japan and EU a few weeks or months before it dropped state side?
between the EU drop and the US drop for the AM DLX was only a few weeks
the red AML cw is already out for 2 months, so it will take nike more than 2 months to release an unpopular AM sneaker in the US :rofl: ?? the longer the time pass by the smaller the chances are that these will get released in the US, so get your self ready for VAT, expensive shipping and custom fees if you want a pair :wink: :D

between the EU drop and the US drop for the AM DLX was only a few weeks
the red AML cw is already out for 2 months, so it will take nike more than 2 months to release an unpopular AM sneaker in the US :rofl: ?? the longer the time pass by the smaller the chances are that these will get released in the US, so get your self ready for VAT, expensive shipping and custom fees if you want a pair :wink: :D

Red AML dropped on January 10th, didn't it? Not even a month ago. Still lots of time to drop in the US.

Red AML dropped on January 10th, didn't it? Not even a month ago. Still lots of time to drop in the US.

Historically, Nike has shut out the US on AML releases. This is why we’re doubtful of a US release. I’d love for Nike to prove me wrong but I lose more hope with each passing day.

Back
Top Bottom